GA#32 by couchpotatonet
4 days for this auction
- Granted sales permission on 03/10/11 by denkimouse
Link to all previous Ga’s - http://couchpotatonet.livejournal.com/4636.html
Link to feedback: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/couchpotatonet/
- All standard community and GA rules apply!
- Bidding will end on Thursday, May 24th @ 8:00 pm CST (count down timer)
- Please make bids in response to previous bids, with increments of at least $1
- Any thread with a bid placed in the last five minutes of the auction will be extended until 5 minutes has passed without a bid.
- No deleting bids or backing out.
- Bids are in increments of $1.
- You must be ready to pay immediately once the invoice is in.
- Please have PMs turned on to receive your invoice
- There will be 2 payments.
Payment 1 – auction price + fees & shipping to me
Payment 2 – fees & shipping from me to you
- I will be shipping from USA 72758.
- Seller is charging $11.17 Shipping for each group, they will combine shipping if we win both lots.
- I will not be claiming anything. I will bid with everyone else.
- Seller’s Comments: This listing is for an almost complete set of the original 151 generation 1 (Johto) Pokemon figures. All figures bear the TOMY mark as seen in the second photograph. These figures were handled often and many have scratched paint, but are still in very good play condition.
Three figures are missing from the 151 set: Spearow, Exeggcute, and Dratini. Figures that show severe wear are: Ponyta (missing tail), Koffing and Weezing (bases removed for easier play, not something a child will mind), and Chansey (lightly painted, but would probably wash off). They're a little bit battered (I believe the term is "well loved") but I'm sure a child would still get hours of enjoyment from them.
All of these figures were purchased around the years 1999-2003 at a local comic shop, and they all came in their packaging (the one with the pokeballs and chips). (the Mewtwo in armor was a gift from a friend, I do not know if it is authentic.)
Wow, we REALLY lost this lot. There was a bidding war between 3 people in the last 4 minutes, then 2 snipers hit in the last two seconds with almost double what we raised. Take a look
|Member Id: s***o( 3 )||US $202.50|
May-25-12 15:53:48 PDT
|Member Id: a***r( 246)||US $200.00|
May-25-12 15:53:50 PDT
|Member Id: a***h( 22)||US $160.00|
May-25-12 15:53:46 PDT
|Member Id: e***6( 26)||US $160.00|
May-25-12 15:53:47 PDT
|Member Id: a***h( 140)||US $155.00|
May-25-12 15:53:44 PDT
|Member Id: a***h( 22)||US $150.00|
May-25-12 15:53:21 PDT
|Member Id: e***6( 26)||US $150.00|
May-25-12 15:53:34 PDT
|Member Id: a***h( 140)||US $140.00|
May-25-12 15:53:25 PDT
|Member Id: e***6( 26)||US $135.00|
May-25-12 15:53:24 PDT
|Member Id: a***h( 22)||US $130.00|
May-25-12 15:53:03 PDT
|Member Id: a***h( 140)||US $130.00|
May-25-12 15:53:08 PDT
|Member Id: e***6( 26)||US $125.00|
May-25-12 15:52:25 PDT
|Member Id: a***h( 22)||US $123.00|
May-25-12 15:51:36 PDT
|Member Id: a***h( 140)||US $120.00|
May-25-12 15:50:47 PDT
|Member Id: a***h( 22)||US $117.50|
May-25-12 15:51:15 PDT
|Member Id: a***h( 22)||US $112.50|
May-25-12 15:51:10 PDT
|Member Id: a***h( 22)||US $107.50|
May-25-12 15:50:41 PDT
|Member Id: a***h( 140)||US $105.00|
May-25-12 15:50:06 PDT
|Member Id: e***6( 26)||US $103.00|
May-25-12 15:32:01 PDT
You may bid as I add the threads, there are 212 so please be patient with me. Thanks
Wooh! Threads are all up.
Bidding is Closed