- I've been grandfathered into sales permission.
- Please use my Feedback Post if you want to leave feedback
- I accept Paypal ONLY
- SHIPPING: I ship worldwide from NH, USA. Buyer is responsible for lost mail.
- Shipping to the USA starts around $3.00
- I ship all bubble envelopes USPS First Class.
- Low value, small flat items like stickers or cards may be shipped in a regular envelope with a stamp, so tracking will not be provided.
- International Shipping
- Small bubble envelope shipping starts at $6.00.
- I'll give you the Customs Form Number, but no tracking or insurance is provided.
- I am open to trades for items I am looking for: My Zapdos/Scraggy/Scrafty Wants List
- I will not hold items.
- Please do not haggle prices and do not ask for free shipping.
- You have two days to send payment. After two days is up, I will put the item back for sale for others.
- When asking for items, please be clear whether you are looking for just a quote or are purchasing the items.
- When sending the paypal payment, please be sure to include your LJ username and a list of all the items you purchased. This helps make sure none of your items are missed in the packing process.
Pokemon Travel Tissue Packs: $1 each
Pokemon Bath Soap Figures: $7 each
Burger King Mew: $3
Notes on condition: Doesn't light up
2012 Candy Figures:
All candy figures come with pokeball and candy piece.
2012 Candy Figure Extra PokeBalls:
All PokeBalls come with candy piece
Nurse Chansey Key Chain: $5
I got this figure at an anime convention. It looks to be a tomy with a cell strap lanyard thing?
Ho-Oh Figure: $3
Jigglypuff Dome Figure: $1
Pokemon Kids: Dratini: $3, Nidoking: $3, Clefable: $2 (has black mark on front), Togekiss: $2 (has black mark on head)
Pokemon Kids: Jigglypuff: $3, Riolu: $3 (comes with original sticker),
McDonald's Figures: Axew: $.50, Woobat (x1): $.50 each
McDonald's Figures: Servine (x2): $.50 each
McDonald's Figures: Zekrom: $.50, Reshiram: $.50
McDonald's Figures: Tepig (MIB): $.50, Tepig (x2): $.50, Pignite (x2): $.50
Squirtle Figure: $.25
Notes on condition: I have no idea what this thing is and it has marks on it. Please take it away. :))))
McDonald's Pignite Card: $.25
Pokemon Kids Stickers: Gible: $.50, Luxray: $.50, Buneary: $.50
Amada Stickers: Nidoking: $.25, Golbat: $.25, Pidgeot: $.25, Pinsir: $.25,
Cofagrigus Dot Sprite Can Badge: $3
Pokemon Doll Stamp Pins:
Pokemon Rollers: $.25 each or 5 for $1.00
Available: Pichu (Yellow), Pichu (Purple), Totodile (Aqua), Totodile (White), Wartortle, Croconaw, Registeel, Deoxys, Ho-Oh (White), Ho-Oh (Aqua), Latias, Latios, Moltres,
Pokemon Rollers: $.25 each or 5 for $1.00
Available: Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Grovyle, Treecko, Chikorita, Bayleef, Meganium, Meowth, Charmander, Combusken, Munchlax, Celebi
Foam Stampers: Pikachu: $3.00, Tepig: $3.00,
Battle Pencils: Starly: $.25, Torterra: $.25, Palkia: $.25,
Comes with ruler, protractor
Dialga Shiny Plush: $25
Notes on Condition: Plush has been slightly sun-dyed. You can tell with the difference of the eye colors. The side pictured is the sun-dyed side. It is very subtle. Plush has original tags still attached.
Snorlax Burger King Plush: $5
Poliwhirl Hasbro Plush: $5
Pikachu Hasbro Plush: $5
-------------- FREEBIE ITEMS!! --------------
Notes: Item is FREE with a any purchase here. If you look at the closeup you can see that Lugia has marks on him from the ink of the bag when I stored it folded.
Random Flats: Electabuzz Sticker: FREE!, Gloom Action Flips: FREE!,
Random Flats: Ekans Pog: FREE!,
TFG Coins: Blue: FREE!, Silver: FREE!
Giratina Figure: FREE!
Notes on condition: Figure is broken, but can be glued back together if you're skilled like that. I'm not.
Please do not bid in increments under $1.
ALL AUCTIONS ARE OVER! :)
Original Dragonite Line Zukan: Bids start at $30
Togekiss Line Zukan: Bids start at $15
Nidoking Line Zukan: Bids start at $20
Metagross Line Zukan: Bids start at $15
Notes on zukan condition: Metagross has several paint marks and rubs. He was like this when I received him. Also, I think I am missing the correct clear pegs, but I've been displaying them for the past few years as you see in the photo.