- I was granted sales permission on 8/8/2012 by allinia. My feedback is here.
- All PKMNCollectors community rules apply.
- I ship from the United States. I ship out the day after payment is sent. (Note: Kids will be shipped out on Wednesday 1/16 or Thursday 1/17 - I'm waiting on some bubble mailers in the mail to ship them in.)
- I'll ship anywhere within the US! I am currently not shipping internationally.
- My home is smoke-free and pet-friendy. Cats are generally kept far away from any items, but please take care if you have allergies.
- Payments via Paypal in USD.
- Haggling reasonably) is welcome! Please take note of the shipping costs.
- No trades.
- No holds.
- Though I do my best to protect the items and packages, I am not responsible for any damages caused by the postal service. Please ask if you want any additional shipping measures to be added (insurance, delivery confirmation, etc).
- Despite this, please let me know if there are any issues shipping and packing-wise, or also just if your things arrived safely! If I don't hear anything back, I assume presume it got there alright.
[See more photo here; there are closeups since this collage ended up cutting off some pokes!]
Sold as pictured - if you are concerned about the condition of a particular kid, please ask!
Espeon, Politoed, Porygon2 and Azumarill have some paint rubs. They may be removable with a magic eraser - I haven't tried yet myself!
STILL AVAILABLE Espeon, Politoed, Whimsicott, Porygon2, Togekiss, Breloom, Latias, Buizel
[The floor was cleaned and dusted before photographing the plush here, by the way. :p]
Autumn Deerling PokeCen — $10 or best offe (ASKED ABOUT)
Mint with tush tag. Leftover from other sales, so price is reduced. Feel free to offer/haggle on this guy!
(Second-guessing on selling these other Pokedolls, so they're retracted from sales for now. Let me know if you are interested in them, though and we can work something out!)
Mint with all tags. His hang tag is curved from initial shipping to me, but this can be flattened out easily.
Blaziken Pokedoll — $95
No hang tag; tush tag was cut off. There is a tear in the back of his left leg. (See closeups here and here.) I would not consider the tear to be major damage, and for sitting on a shelf in a collection it should be perfectly fine. Overall, for an older and rare Pokedoll, it's in pretty respectable condition. Insurance will be mandatory for this guy.
Togekiss Pokedoll — $30
Mint, tag detached. The tag is not in mint condition; it has some 'nicks' around the edges of the star points.
This sales post is closed, so I'm closing comments.
SHIPPING UPDATE 1/21/2013 As of Friday the 19th, everything has been shipped!