Follow cut for the sales and rules and what not.
Rules and info! Because everyone's gotta have em!
- Sales permission grandfathered byentirelycliched
- Follow all community rules.
- I can refuse to sell to anyone for any reason
- No refunds unless I personally made some sort of mistake.
- I ONLY accept paypal payments
- I ship from the U.S. and WILL ship internationally, just beware the cost of shipping!
- All prices listed are without shipping
- Shipping costs will include the cost of the item being shipped along with their shipping materials
- I will hold items for 24 hours max
- I don't normally accept trades but you can always try!
- I will take detailed close up pictures on items upon request!
- Items come as seen in the pictures so PLEASE look carefully before buying!
- When asking for quotes, please include where I'm shipping to. It helps. ;3
- Haggling is welcome, just don't abuse it. ^^;
- Questions? Please ask!
This guy has been in my collection for a long time, and he came in this very loved condition when I got him. His fabric is darkened (as seen in the picture) and you can barely see any writing on the tag. Additional pictures linked underneath.
Jolteon pokedoll 2007 US edition - $25
Shinx tag http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/k
Squirtle Charmander and Wartortle keychains - $2 each
I got these with the Raichu you see in the picture. (not for sale) They are hollow and made of soft squishable plastic. Bootlegs? I'm not really sure. :x
Shiny gold and bronze colored figures!
$1 each except
Pokeballs have little clips on the back. 50 cents each.
Wartortle Hasbro puzzle $1
Various turtle figures!
Left Squirtle speaks its name in Japanese. Has green markings on its tummy. $2
Tummy marks http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/k
Blastoise squirts water from its mouth! - 1
Right squirtle has major paint rubs around its mouth. When you turn a nob on its base, its head blinks red. (weird right?)
Backs and bottom http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/k
Jigglypuff Thinkchip - $2
Pink mark on Jigglypuff http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/k
Electabuzz and Geodude Burger King keychains - .50 cents each
Pidove Jakks figur - $1
Metapod clip - $1
Gen 3 starter pin - $1
Charmander clip - $1
Some paint rubs, also weird Raichu tail? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/k
Eevee Squishy figure? 1999 - $3
Another picture http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/k
These guys are TINY!
Meowth bouncy ball - .50 cents
Igglybuff, cleffa, and
Grimer, Golbat, Pidgeotto, Diglett, Mankey, Meowth, Persian (L), Persian(R), Pinsir, Prinplup, Crobat, Electivire, Geodude, Staravia
.50 cents each
Large Pogs $1 each
Kangaskan, Oddish, Clefairy, Magmar, Alakazam, Charmander
Size comparison http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/k
Smaller pog - .50 cents each
Big Meiji Stickers - $2 each
Samurott, Dewott, Emboar, Reshiram
Came from stale gum packs and have pictures UNDER the stickers! Which are what Pikachu and Servine are...
Meiji stat cards - $1 each
Sticker Sheets - $1 each
FREEBIES! Take these away! Just pay for shipping! :x
Dirty, or just unsellable. The object next to snivy is a generic Squirtle yo-yo.