Anyway, to the main point of this post!
I have a new box of Ensky magnets and I'm going to auction them off this time since there are some fun Pokemon in this lot (dragons! Eevee! dragons! and still no Monmen :( ), so head on past the cut for full photos and details! Just a short auction this time, and I'll have them posted out on the weekend. I'm actually pretty happy with the size of these ones, often these sheets have one huge one and a couple of smaller ones, but they are all quite sizable in this set, and there's a new style of Pokeball :)
First for some RULES:
- My sales permission is grandfathered from the start of the comm.
- Feedback here: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feed
- Paypal only for international buyers, Paypal or bank deposit for Australian buyers. All prices are in USD, but Australian buyers may choose to pay in AUD.
- The total I give you will include fees and shipping. Please be prepared to pay within 48 hours of the end of the auction (within 24 hours if you'd like it to be shipped this weekend).
- I ship from Australia. Shipping for one sheet of magnets in a regular envelope (my usual method of posting these) to most places is $3; if you'd like a bubble envelope, it will be $4. (Cheaper to Australia or the Asia-Pacific area.) Please ask for a quote for more than one sheet.
- There will be a minimum 1 week wait on shipping since I have to wait for money to transfer out of Paypal to my bank account, but I will endeavour to post out within 2 weeks of receiving payment, and I will update you (either via PM or a notice on the comm) if I'm slower than this.
- I CANNOT be held responsible for things lost or damaged in the mail. You may purchase tracking/insurance if you wish.
- No trades at the moment (unless I owe you money). Only exception is for video games, I like them.
Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Friday, 1 February 2013 at 10:00:00 AM EDT UTC+11 hours
Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California) Thursday, 31 January 2013 at 3:00:00 PM PST UTC-8 hours
New York (U.S.A. - New York) Thursday, 31 January 2013 at 6:00:00 PM EST UTC-5 hours
London (United Kingdom - England) Thursday, 31 January 2013 at 11:00:00 PM GMT UTC
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Thursday, 31 January 2013 at 23:00:00
which is in just over three days. Countdown is here. All regular community auction/sniping rules apply. Bid in the correct thread, all auctions have a minimum increment of $1.
All magnets are to be auctioned by sheet, and each sheet starts at $5.
Auctions are now over! Remaining sheets are now in my sales post.
#61: Black Kyurem Overdrive / White Kyurem Overdrive
#62: White Kyurem / Black Kyurem
#63: Kyurem / Excadrill /
#64: Cobalion / Virizion / Terrakion
#65: Buizel / Meloetta / Scraggy
#66: Riolu / Eevee / Pansage
#67: Samurott / Charizard / Hydreigon
#68: Emboar / Dragonite / Lucario
#69: Keldeo / Meloetta / Pikachu
#70: Tornadus / Landorus / Thundurus
#71: Piplup / Axew / Oshawott (if you win this sheet and don't want Piplup, I'll be happy to keep it for $2 off your winning price/$3 if it goes above $6)
#72: Garchomp / Druddigon / Serperior
You're welcome to combine shipping on any auction winnings with stuff from my sales journal, shoppip, and I've just gone through and reduced a few prices there too. While shipping from Australia is expensive, the gradations are quite large (eg. a 50g package costs the same to mail as a 500g package), and I'm willing to haggle within reason if you're buying multiple items! I know a couple of you were waiting for shipping until I updated my non-Pokemon sales too, and I've finally done that, so just let me know if you want me to ship your stuff out yet :)