Today I bring you sticker auctions! About a year ago, I found some shiny rather large stickers. People seemed interested in them but I didn't know how to price them. So I planned on holding an auction. Then I forgot...then I remember...and got busy. SO! I'm finally holding that auction now! In the meantime, I've found some other stickers. so I'm putting those up for auction as well.
-Sales permission given April 23rd, 2011 by denkimouse
-My feedback thread can be found here - Link
Read this first:
- Auction ends on Saturday, February 2nd at 11:59:59pm EST (one second before midnight). Countdown here - Link
- I will be getting shipping quotes on Monday the 4th and payment will be due within 48 hours from totals being given. Everything will hopefully be ready to ship by Friday the 8th.
- I ship from the United States and will ship internationally.
- I do not have estimates on how much shipping for any of these will cost. Most of the stickers are too large to fit in a normal envelope. I will be using medium to large sized envelopes and packing the stickers with cardboard. I am guessing that shipping for the large stickers will be between $2-$3 but this is just a guess. The medium and small stickers will fit in a regular envelope so they will probably only cost a dollar or so to ship.
- I only accept Paypal instant payments. If you plan to pay by e-check...LET ME KNOW FIRST.
- Price is in USD.
- Please reply to the bidding threads I've made, and if there's already someone bidding, reply to their comment so they will know they've been outbid.
- Bids should be made in increments of at least the amount of the starting bid ($1 for large stickers, .50 cents for medium, and .25 for small).
- NO SNIPING! If you bid within the last 5 minutes, the auction will be extended by 5 minutes. This will be done as many times as necessary.
- NO deleting bids. Do not bid unless you are sure you can pay.
- All community rules apply.
- I reserve the right to decide not to sell to someone...especially due to negative feedback.
- Any questions? Feel free to ask! ^^
Tried to order these according to sticker size. Sorry some of the pics are blurry...I'll try to replace them with clearer pics soon.
I believe this is from the Pikachu World Collection TCG set. The sticker itself is about 7.5 inches tall. It's about 8 inches with the backing. The sticker itself is in perfect condition but part of the backing is curling up (you can see this in the photo). Bidding starts at $1
These are the reason for this post! lol. They're about 5 inches tall.
These three are a little smaller than the ones above...about 4 inches tall. Bidding start at $1 per sticker.
About 3.5 inches tall. Bidding starts at $1.
Auctioning these off by the sheet (unless there is a lot of request for individuals). 2 sheets of each all starting at $1.
Misc single stickers: These are about 2.25 inch squares except for Electabuzz which is 1 by 2 inches. Starts at 50 cents
Ultimate Stickers: These are about 1.5 by 2 inches (single sticker). I'm not sure how I'm going to separate the pairs, but I'll figure it out. Ones that are crossed out are NOT FOR SALE. Start at 50 cents each.
The ones below, I'm not sure what they are, but I'm referring to them as Pokedex stickers because it looks like they original had all 151 Pokemon. They are rather small only .75 of an inch square. All are in perfect condition and haven't been used except for Charmander which was in the wrong slot when my cousin gave these to me. The sticker is fine but it has been "used" when I moved it. Each sticker starts at 25 cents.
***I have decided to keep the Pidgey, Rattata, Growlithe, Ekans, Koffing, Gastly, Cubone, Lickitung, Farfetch'd, and Eevee line stickers...I will update the pics below with those crossed out.