Check the cut for all the details and more pictures!
Also, if you like amigurumi check out my Etsy shop Geeky Cute Crochet, and don't forget to check my sales post too for Jakks plush, figures, cards, and more!
Why I am auctioning him and more info:
This actually takes a lot of time to make, and it's not something I want to be constantly producing. I may make more in the future, but right now I can't see me making another until the spring. This is the prototype and it took a few tries for me to get it just right. It is almost 5 inches tall including the ears. The eyes are plastic safety eyes that are secured by a washer inside the head. All yarn used is synthetic.
Sales permission granted by entirelycliched on 10/29/11
Here is my feedback - leave me some when you get your item :3
This auction will end on Thursday, February 7th at 12:00 PM CST.
- I only accept PayPal
- If paying with an e-check your item will not ship until the check has cleared
- You must be in good standing with the community to participate
- All pkmncollectors community rules apply
- Bid in whole dollar amounts only
- You must reply to the highest bidder to place a bid
- No chatting in the bid threads
- Ask questions in the questions thread only please
- No sniping - check here for the sniping rule info
- You must be able to pay within 24 hours - NO EXCEPTIONS! Negative feedback will be left and it will go to the next highest bidder
- Shipping is $2 for US and $6.50 for international
- Tracking is included for all packages shipped in the US and Canada
- I am not responsible for any lost or damaged packages
- I live in the USA and ship from Illinois
- INTERNATIONAL - I will NOT mark as "gift" this is illegal
- Customs forms will be marked "Merchandise"
- The total amount you paid(excluding shipping) will also be marked on the form
- You are responsible for paying any customs/duties/taxes/tariffs imposed by your country