pkmncollectors sales permission granted by entirelycliched on August 23, 2013.
Before you begin browsing, here are my guidelines:
- I ship from the United States.
- Shipping is not included in item prices. Please ask for a quote including your zip code and/or country. PayPal fees as well as supply fees will also count toward your total.
- I only accept Paypal.
- You must send payment within 24 hours. If you fail to comply, your items will be put up for sale again and negative feedback will be left for backing out of sales.
- I will not ship until full payment is received.
- Why is my PayPal e-mail address a UK one when I am living in the US? Because the website I co-own has a UK domain and since we're paying for a host, we get to create individualized e-mails.
- I reserve the right to decline any sale for any reason I choose.
- I do not accept returns.
- I do not claim responsibility for damaged or lost packages.
- Haggling is allowed, just be aware that if someone else is willing to pay full price for an item, there's a good chance you won't get the item you want.
- I am open to trades. This is my wants list - there may be other items I am interested in of these Pokémon but are not listed, so feel free to mention them if you have anything like that.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to ask for more information or pictures regarding an item. Assume every item is in used condition unless otherwise stated.
- If you'd like me to leave feedback, just link your feedback page. I ask that you leave me feedback in return.
- Anything crossed out in the list means it has already been sold.
Jakks Celebi - $6
Hasbro Mudkip - $8
Hasbro Mewtwo - $4
Banpresto UFO Sky Shaymin - $12
Toy Factory Pikachu x2 - $3 each, middle one is MWT
Banpresto legendary beasts - $25 each or best offer (since I'm not quite sure how much these are worth)
Pokémon World Championships 2011 Pikachu plush MWT - $35
Pokémon Jakks Pacific Figures
Pikachu x2 - $1 each
Cherrim - $1
Piplup - $2
Pachirisu - $2
Turtwig - $2
Buizel - $2
Starly - $1
Machop - $1
Squirtle - $2
Zorua - $5
Zoroark - $5
Pokémon Capsule & "Kids Meal" Toys
Pikachu Buildable figure - $1
Plusle Buildable figure - $1
Minun Buildable figure - $1
Pichu Bobble Head - $2
Manaphy keychain - $2
Burger King Chimchar x1 - free with purchase
Burger King Manaphy card case - $1
Burger King Magnemite Spinner Top - $2
Burger King Poliwrath Squirter - $3
Marill Spinner Top - $2
Pokémon Hasbro brand Advanced Gen Figures
Marshtomp x2 - $2 each
Shroomish - $1
Lairon - $5
Seviper - $4
Sharpedo - $4
Pichu Figure - free with purchase
Arbok Figure - $1
Pikachu Tooth Brush Figure - free with purchase
Poliwhirl Reversible Poké Ball Plush - $4
Horsea Figure - $1
Hasbro Charizard treat keeper plush - $5
Kaiyodo Victini - $4
Pokémon TCG Mini Binder - $4
Raikou TCG tin - $5
Dialga and Palkia poster- $5 (will be folded up when shipped)
All Johto Pokémon featured poster - $5 (will be folded up when shipped)
Honchkrow lot (includes
McDonald's Emolga promo - $0.50
McDonald's Pignite promo - $0.50
McDonald's Scraggy promo - $0.50
Pignite - free with purchase
Pidove - free with purchase
Macargo - free with purchase
Aipom - free with purchase
Pokémon TCG Coins
Dialga x2 - $1
Palkia - $1
Sinnoh starters - $1
Treecko - $1
Pokémon Advanced Action Flipz
Mudkip vs Torchic
Relicanth and Pikachu
Magikarp, Staryu, and Rattata
I am helping my friend out. He's trying to acquire every standard Rumble U figure and is looking to trade the following figures below. Yes, these figures are in my hands. I'd like to say a few things first. 1) If trading, we'd prefer that the figure is mint in black bag. 2) If trading, please specify if your figure still has its capsule and insert. 3) Black Kyurem is only available for trade for White Kyurem.
$7 each, or trade for: Pikachu, Eevee, Jirachi, or Victini.
Trade for: White Kyurem