Just drop a comment if you'd like a patch, and I'll sort you out. :D
I have to admit these have a little photoshoppery on Dedenne and Froakie because I accidentally scanned them with a long thread across the scanner. I only found out after I'd packed up.
Pokeballs are a little smaller, but no less adorable.
Pokemon Patches are $7.50 each
Pokeballs are $5 (pokeballs half price if you buy more than one Pokemon)
Ship as many patches as you can cram into your hands for:
$2.00 to Outside Europe (USA, Australia, etc.)
$2.00 to Europe
$1.00 inside the UK
- I ship from the UK, from a smoke free home.
- Patches are usually completed and shipped within 1 week of ordering.
- Please reply to your own comment to add or remove items. Please don't edit. :)
- Sales permission granted in June 2011 by Dakajojo
- My feedback is here and here
I want a larger patch!
That's fine! Just ask for a quote!
I can do patches up to 6 inches in the longest direction. My rule of thumb is to add $1 per inch of size increase, to cover materials used.
What can I do with my patch?
- Pin it on a cork board.
- Glue it or sew it onto your bag.
- Put it onto a hat!
- Sew it on clothing and be very trendy.
- Wash it at temps of up to 40 degrees Centigrade.
Sure! I take custom orders, but they are $5 more as you pay for my time designing the patch.
I also have other Pokemon and designs. For examples of my other designs and work, check out my Etsy store >> here << anything there can be made into a patch.