Hello everything! I'm back… and I'm ready to piece out everything. Since two auctions didn't go over so well, it's time to just sit down and sell it off piece by piece with some lots mixed in. This will be a VERY long process for me so I'll need everyone's patiences as well. It will take a while to ship everything out of course. There is also a lot of misc. items as well! I'm moving and working on my house so I'll be in and out! I'm up for a while tonight if anyone has questions. None of these items are on Ebay anymore so no ebay fees to worry about!
I am going to make a couple of rules…
- Sales permission granted sometime before April 9th, 2010 by ￼denkimouse.
- $10 minimum unless otherwise stated! Pleas purchase at least $10 for now!
- If you ask for a quote, that's fine but if someone else commits after you then they will get the item.
- Shipping quotes will be more for larger items!
- Shipping costs much more outside of USA. No insurance or tracking outside the USA.
- Required insurance and tracking for anything over $100 that's in the USA.
- No holds!
- Paypal fees will be added on final price. PLEASE don't act surprised!
- Haggling IS welcomed!
- Shipping to the USA is $1.50 for a regular envelope and $3.50 for a small parcel (bubble mailer). $4.50 is my usual price for plushes and multiple items! International starts at a minimum of $3 for envelope and $7 for parcel but inquire further (places like Australia are more).
- Don't forget to add your LJ name and what you bought in when you send payment.
- Shipping and Paypal fees is not included in the prices. If you want a quote, add your zipcode and country. I am not responsible for lost, stolen, or any shipping damaged packages.EDIT: PLEASE post the item and the price when you comment! It will help me with all the craziness and keep me from searching for prices. PLEASE total up what you'd like as well and I will give you the paypal + shipped price.
If you are committing to something, say so! Otherwise the next person in line who says they are committed will receive the item instead.
If you commit to something and then back out, I will have to leave a negative so be sure!
Now… Onto the sales! Good luck!!UPDATES: I've lowered all the lot prices! Some are $50 less and others are $100 less! :D Always open to haggling!( COllection sell off!Collapse )
Any questions, ask away! Now that I've broken up all the collections, I do have some lots left.