Now, onto the sales..
Here's the link to yesterday's stuff and what remains. Still a few things that need new homes. I am willing to haggle to a reasonable degree.
New stuff behind the cut!
Apple a Day Sales Rules :
* Sales permission granted by dakajojo on 05/08/2011
* I reserve to the right to refuse sale to anyone, for any reason, at any point before sale is final. This includes personal auctions that I run.
* I ship items out on Friday's ONLY. Please keep this in mind when buying from me.
* I am may ship internationally but please note that shipping costs will likely be higher.
* Prices do not include shipping and fees.
* Paypal is the only payment method that I accept. I will attempt, to the best of my ability, to respond to any inquiries as soon as I am able. I am easily reached by both private message and email.
* I will not do holds and I require payment within twenty four hours of confirmed purchase. If twenty four hours has passed without payment being sent, unless I have been informed otherwise, negative feedback will be left and the item will be relisted.
* Once the item leaves my hands, it is no longer my responsibility. If you would like insurance and / or tracking, please tell me what you would like, and I will add it accordingly.
* I may haggle, and I don't mind if you ask, but please be reasonable.
* Feedback thread is here : http://pkmncollectors.livejournal.com/5132873.html?thread=186463305
Piplup Pokedoll ( Japan release; No hang tag ) - $15
Eevee bag ( has battrio mix in it ) - $15
Charmelion? bag ( has marble mix in it ) - $15
Depry Chu - $5
Pokedoll Pikachu - $10
Strapless Backpack Chu - $5
Cowboy Pikachu - $40
Not all of these items have their hang tags. I do have a stack of preserved tags, though, so if you are curious about the tag status just ask. :) Also, I tried pricing these lots cheaper then they would be by themselves, but I am not totally against breaking them up. It's just a little easier, shipping wise, and a lot easier at getting stuff out of my apartment wise. XD