So, not much else to do but have a SALES POST!
PLEASE PLEASE help me out and adopt these guys. I need space to move in my room!
My Sales Policy (Please read before buying!)
* Shipping within the US will run about $1.25 for flat items, and $2.00 and up for non-flat items. Expect to pay around $3.50-4.00 for plush, though it obviously depends on their size. I do ship internationally, but expect to pay more for shipping.
* My primary payment method is Paypal. Want to arrange something else? Let me know, and we may be able to work things out! I'm trying not to take eChecks unless it's the only thing you can pay by.
* I do my best to ship things as fast as I can. However, I'm a full-time college student and I don't drive, so it sometimes (though rarely) takes me up to a week and a half to ship things out. I generally ship within 2-3 days, however. Let me know if you're in a hurry to get your stuff and I'll be sure to send it out quickly. :D
* Please feel free to make offers and barter if you don't like my prices! I do take trades. I collect non-flat items of the following Pokémon: Mew, Eevee and evolutions (particularly Umbreon and Leafeon, but all of them), Togekiss and Togetic, Surfing Pikachu, Chikorita, Buizel, and Marill and evolutions. I'm very partial to plush, however, so if you have plush that aren't these Pokémon, go ahead and try me! XD
* I will hold things for up to three days. If I don't hear from you by the third day, your hold on the item expires and will go back up for sale.
Blastoise (He's been loved, and so his fur feels a little old. Otherwise, good condition.) - $6
Eevee - $7
BUG EYES PIKACHU - $4.50 (Silly-looking, but mint and very cuddly! ;__;)
New With Tags Plush
Mewtwo - $5.50
Koffing - $7.50 (Seems to be very rare!)
Psyduck - $5.00
No Tags Plush
Pikachu (small) - $3.00 (A bit worn.)
Pikachu (big) - $4.50 (A bit worn.)
Charizard (Came with candy years ago, has pouch in the back. I'm not convinced I want to part with it, hence the price. If you're willing to pay it, though, he's all yours.) - $6.50
Mewtwo - $4.50
Vileplume Friends plush - Mint, old, and very rare. $8
Mew - $10 (Tagless, but mint)
Blastoise - $5 (A LITTLE bit dirty. I cleaned him pretty thoroughly, though.)
Medium Figures (Still talk!) - $4.50 each
Medium Figures (Do NOT talk) - $4 each
Bulbasaur is SOLD, Snorlax is possibly on hold for tonko (Can you confirm either way?). The anime-style Pikachu is missing his tail and doesn't talk, so he's $2.
Talking, glow-in-the-dark Mew (missing tail) - $1.50
Blastoise Stand-up - $4
Miscellaneous Larger Figures - $2.50 each, or two for $4. Gengar still lights up! Articuno doesn't screech any more, though. (Buy all pictured for $7.50!)
Miscellaneous Smaller Figures - $0.75 each, or three for $2. (Buy all pictured for $6.50!)
V-chip figures (No V-chip)
Steelix - $2.50
Blastoise - $2.50
Ledian - $1.00
Pocket Pikachu - REALLY old and pretty rare. Needs new batteries, but works great and it's adorable! - $12
Pokémon Coins - $1.50 each, except for Vaporeon who is $2.50. (Buy ALL pictured for $25. Sounds like a lot, but these are a lot of coins.)
Pencils - $1 each, all three for $2.50.
Pokémon Rubber Stamps -$1 each
(About the size of a nickel)
Eeveelution stickers - $1 each, or all four for $3.00
MINT Ho-oh Holo - $7
Rares/Promos/Holos - $.75 each, or all for $6.50. Zapdos and Kangaskhan not in great condition, but not too terrible, either. There are three Mew promos.
Pokémon 4Ever Celebi Promo (Still in packaging!) - $4.50
Rare Trainers/Energy - $0.50 or ALL pictured in two pictures $7.50.
Reverse Holo Rainbow Energy - $.75 each, both for $1.
Misc. Reverse Holos - $.25 each, or all for $2.
Motion cards - $.75 each, or both for $1.25.
Flipz - $.50 each, or all for $5.
Some sort of promo Mewtwo still in wrapper. I think this is rare, though I can't remember where it came from. $2.50.
Mint Burger King card sheets - $3 each or two for $5.
Sheet #1 - Golduck, Machoke, Machamp, Vaporeon, Golbat, Magnemite, Starmie, Paras, Dragonite
Sheet #2 - Venusaur, Machop, Arcanine, Blastoise, Seadra, Ponyta, Primeape, Diglett, Cubone
Sheet #3 - Dodrio, Articuno, Rapidash, Bulbasaur, Weedle, Dragonair, Eevee, Mankey, Moltres
Sheet #4 - Hypno, Wartortle, Ekans, Charizard, Hitmonlee, Kangaskhan, Bellsprout, Mew, Drowzee ($3.25 for this one because of Mew.)
Sheet #5 - Fearow, Porygon, Gloom, Metapod, Rhyhorn, Sandslash, Aerodactyl, Omanyte
Sheet #6 - Gastly, Weezing, Tangela, Jolteon, Seaking, Rapidash, Tentacruel, Kadabra, Nidorina (Rather creased-up, so only $1 for this one!)
Sheet #7 - Oddish, Abra, Zubat, Jigglypuff, Articuno, Dewgong, Pidgeot, Pidgey, Sandshrew
Single Burger King Cards - $0.50 each.
Dragonite - $1.50
Cleffa - $1
All others - $0.50.
Merry Christmas sticker sheet! One rip at the top over a little Pikachu, but the others are intact. This is pretty large. - $1.50
Marbles - $1 each. (Psyduck, Wigglytuff, two Ponyta ("holo" and not), Spearow, Nidorino. Nidorino is dirty--add him for free to any non-flat order!)
TONS of Topps cards. $0.75 each, or ALL in those pictures for $7.50.
Charmander C-watch (Works, but needs new batteries. REALLY cute!) - $4.50
Char Shoes! (Dirty in the picture, they'll be thoroughly cleaned before sending. Kid-sized, so they won't fit anyone here, but they're a cool/rare collector's item!) - $6.50 OBO
I've also got a Harry Potter GBA game for $6.00. I can't even remember which one--ask me if you're interested!
BARTERING IS OKAY. Please barter if you don't think my prices are fair!
(ALSO, penanna, are you still interested in the Celebi plush? Could you please let me know when you'll be able to pay for it, if so?)