Now to sales: I'm selling a bunch of rare ponjyan tabs plus what's left of my glow-in-the-dark magnets and can badges today. Hit the cut for more! :D
First up, some RULES:
- I don't actually have official "sales permission" because I have been around too long, here is my feedback
- I take Paypal everywhere and bank deposit within australia. If you cannot pay by Paypal for some reason I also take Amazon gift cards.
- All totals are in USD and include all fees (unless you specify bank deposit in which case they are in AUD). Please be prepared to pay within 24 hours of me giving you a total unless we've worked something out in advance! Failure to pay or backing out will result in me leaving you negative feedback on the spiffy new feedback system which I wrote and badly need to update (cut me some slack I've been away the last couple weeks :P).
- I ship by airmail from Australia and will ship anywhere, these are flats and will cost about $2.50 to ship in Australia/$3.50 elsewhere unless you buy lots.
- I need a Cottonee kid, I may trade for one. Also video games. Apart from that, I may be open to haggling if you buy a lot, less likely if you're just buying one set.
- Please ask if you have any other questions!
Now to the sales!
These "ponjyan tabs" are pieces from a game that's like a simplified mahjong for kids. There are about 5 different Pokemon ponjyan sets and I am told that this is the rarest of them all! All of these are up for straight sale except the sheep and Mew, which I'm taking offers on. :) I am keeping all pieces together in evolution sets.
The pieces are constructed by pushing a cardboard piece into the plastic tablet, and these came to me unassembled so some cardboard pieces suffered damage in transit. Most of this damage is extremely minor but some pieces have small edge bends and a couple (I will mention them) had a diagonal bend right through the card. I have flattened these out enough to be installed properly in the tablets and they will still look good on display!
FOR DIRECT SALE:
Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu set - #1 $15; #2 Raichu has a diagonal crease, $13
Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium set x3 - $12 each
Munchlax - $5
Lucario has a diagonal crease, $5
Slowpoke/Slowbro/Slowking set x2 - $10 each
Azurill/Marill/Azumarill set x3 - $12 each
Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr set - $12
Croconaw/Feraligatr ONLY set - $7 (please note there is no Totodile, I don't know what happened to his cardboard piece, but you can have the blank tablet for free!)
Geodude/Graveler/Golem set x3 - $5 each, or all for $10
Machop/Machoke/Machamp set x3 - $5 each, or all for $10
Pokeballs x5 - $1 each or 1 free with a $10 purchase
Mareep/Ampharos set - starts at $10 (there is no Flaaffy included, sorry!)
Mew - starts at $5
Offers end whenever they die down or I decide to accept an offer, so please be ready to pay within 24 hours of receiving your total! Please reply to the right thread.
The other parts of the set are up for grabs too, since I don't want them!
Scorecard things x4 - $1 each or free with a $10 purchase (one has a bend, I'll assign the unbent ones first)
Battered Pikachu and Lucario cardboard squares - free with a purchase
Cardboard counters - free with a purchase
Box - $1 or free with a $10 purchase
Board/carry-case - $1 or free with a $10 purchase
I also have what's left of my last sales here!
These are rare glow-in-the-dark Ensky magnets, I'm sure I don't have to tell you how hard it is to find Ensky magnets even in Japan just after they're released! The borders of all of these glow in the dark, it's pretty neat :D The large ones are $5 each, and the small ones are $2 each except for the Pikachus - you can have all three for $3.
The rest of my Victini movie can badges, all nice and new in plastic! $4 each for Serperior and Reuniclus, $2 each for the Pikachus and the rest for $3 each.