Turnaround shots, notes, and size reference pics!
- -This guy is probably one of the most intricate and detailed plush i own. There are so many materials on him, with the shimmery cloud, black rings, short and long pile fur, amazing stitching on the eyes: I really regret my camera couldn't catch all the small details.
- -The condition is amazing, the fur isn't pilled even a little bit and the colors are so vibrant IRL. *o*
- -My favorite part is the front manes.
- -Much heavier than Tyranitar, likely 3x so. When my dad first picked him up he went 'holey moley!'.
- -They even stitched the paws! I got the bright idea to turn it on the side for pictures and was surprised to find them!
- -The string to attach the tag is located under the mane and tucks under his mouth/neck.
- -The only plush of tyranitar and the coolest plush ever!
<<blatantly biased lol
- -Condition is also amazing, no loved fur and the black felt is not really pilled. One neck side, tails, and the ankles are a bit droopy now, making deep lines in the fur.
- -The American version with the switched eyes. When i saw Juumou's post about fixing the eyes I told myself I was going to do this when i got my own t-tar. Now i don't think I'll go through with it. u_u Too afraid he'll get ruined.
- -Tyranitar is longer than he is tall. And very fat haha.
- -Tyranitar is fluffier than entei on the top part, with his bottom half and details being shaved.
- -The back is my favorite part.
Nothing prepares you for how big these are IRL. @_@ I remember stupidly seeing that entei was 30 inches tall and lined that out on my measuring tape. I thought 'eh that's not so huge'. OMG. What a shock when the guy brought these out of his house, nearly swamped by Entei. These are so massive I had to take apart my computer desk just to make some room for them.
I've taken some pics as a size reference with different plush
Annnnd that's all! Also I thought it would be cool to end this on a meme:
If Tomy started making these giant sized plush again, who do you think they'd make?