First, we have some plush:
Going clockwise from the big one, we have:
1. A large, squishy plush from the Tokyo Pokémon Center (I studied abroad in Tokyo for a year, and the 9th, water-themed movie came out a few weeks before I left...)
2. A Pokédoll, also from the Pokémon Center.
3. A round shiny plush, from the Sunyshore Pokémart!
4. A Jakks bean plush.
Yeah, I have cloud wallpaper. It fits these flying rays, though.
Second, a few Jakks figures that I haven't had the heart to extract from their packages:
Third, assorted, badly photographed 3D 'Mantas:
Going clockwise from the tinest one on the left (arbitrarily chosen):
1. Tiny Tamanta is tiny (and unfortunately, detached from his base. Blast you, USPS!).
2. A pin from the Pokémon Center.
3. A phone charm.
4. The Manta zukan.
5. A Chou.
Now I need to obtain teh standard flat items; odd that I haven't yet, as the TCG is what got me into Pokémon in the first place (converted from M:tG back in '99).
And yes, I happen to think that Tamanta sounds cuter than Mantyke, if anyone was wondering.