I have recently had a few second thoughts about my collecting and feel as though I am falling away from it again. =\ When I use to buy items and receive them i would be excited, but now I find myself complacent with my feelings and not very excited. I am still interested in Pokemon and love to see peoples gets on the community, but I just feel like my collecting time is coming to a close. That being said, I have updated my sales page with some Articuno items including custom items, figures, and some other Pokemon items. I am toying with the notion of selling a few of my Articuno plush, but at the moment I am trying to avoid this. I still plan on being a part of the community, but I think I just need to reevaluate my collecting.
I would like to thank you all for the amazing time I have had collecting and sharing with you! Please know that this is not a goodbye and I will still be around to chat and witness your collections grow. =)
Now, onto business! I updated my sales a bit with some new prices and a lot of items from my main collection. I will be adding more within the oncoming weeks, so if you are interested be on the lookout. You can get to my main sales by going to my profile and clicking the sales tab or by using the link below.
ALSO! Below you will find an auction for an Articuno Zukan. =)
\/ SALES \/
/\ SALES /\
I am auctioning off my Articuno Zukan. If it in great condition and would make a beautiful addition to any collection. The stand is not glued and is ready to be put together at your leaser.
- Auction will end at 12:00AM EST on Sunday, May 6, 2012
- Bidding will start at $15.00 with a BIN option of $35.00
- You may choose to BIN at any point in the auction.
- No backing out from the auction, please only bid if you know you have the funds for it.
-Payments due within 24 hours of winning unless another arrangement is made between myself and the seller.
- I ship from the U.S. and do ship Internationally. There will be additional cost for international shipping.
- Tracking available on U.S. shipping ONLY due to ridiculous costs.
- Once the package is dropped off at the post office, I am no longer responsible for it and will not be held accountable for any damages or loss of packages.
HAPPY BIDDING! =)