Anywho, for all those that signed up for my Epcot pick-up run in a couple more weeks, I just wanted you to know a couple of big details about this first payment and the actual pick-up:
- First off, all orders are final as of midnight, Saturday! No other changes can or will be made! [UPDATE - 6/26/12: The only exception to this rule are for those asking for Cyndaquils that haven't already chosen a backup plush - this currently affects lisul!] The slot list is here, if you need a reminder!
- There are no extra fees, as the final price for each plush [$22] covers everything - the item price, PP fees, Florida sales tax and commission. I'll be handling the travel fee to save from asking everyone to pay an extra $2.00 per person to cover it.
- Payment 1 will be due ASAP, but I'm nice enough to offer a week's time before I close off this first payment window; I hope it's more than enough time!
- Any payments not made by next Sunday [July 1st] at midnight EST will be dropped from the list and negative feedback will have to be left.
- I will have my computer with me when I arrive in Florida and Disney, so I'll notify you via PM if your specific pick-up was a success or not both times I check, if need be. I also plan to take pictures, so you'll be able to see your plush before I leave the Florida area.
- Send payment to PikachuDAQ@aol.com in USD only. Any other monetary units will not be accepted.
- The subject should include these - [Epcot Pick-Up - payment 1] and your username - so it'll be easier for me to tell apart from the rest of my mail!
- Put your username and what you ordered in the note too!
- Leave a comment here when you've sent your payment; also be sure to tell me where to ship to [zip code if in the US; just the country if non-US] in both the note and in the comment so I can update the spreadsheet and begin calculating ahead of time!
If I need to add anything, let me know so I can add it! Thanks for reading and have a great week!
- Juuchan [bandanna_boy_17]