The Flock of Woobats GA went really well! If you didn't get your tracking emails from PayPal let me know. There were some leftovers, and of course they are things I already own! So I am selling the leftovers, and the other Woobat I claimed. Once I got him in my hands I realized I wasn't a fan of how he looks.
All are in perfect condition with tags attached!
Jakks Regular Sized Plush - $5
Banpresto Plush - $15
I have an extra throw ball so let me know if you'd like it for free with the throw plush, but keep in mind it will add extra weight to the package which will bump up the shipping cost.
Sales permission granted by entirelycliched on 10/29/11
Here is a link to feedback - leave me some when you get your items :3
Here is my Wants Post! Take a look and if you have something I want I will trade/buy it!
- I only accept PayPal
- If paying with an e-check your item will not ship until the check has cleared
- I will only sell to members in pkmncollectors (no banned users allowed)
- All pkmncollectors community rules apply
- Prices shown do not include shipping or PayPal fees
- Ask for a quote in the comments below if you are interested in an item
- If you do not respond to a quote or pay within 24 hrs your items will go to the next person
- Make me an offer if you feel the price is too high
- I will NOT hold any items
Strike-throughmeans the item is SOLD!
- Shipping for packages starts at $2 for US and $3.50 for international
- Delivery Confirmation is included for all packages shipped in the US
- I am not responsible for any lost or damaged packages
- I live in the USA and ship from Illinois
- I usually ship on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- INTERNATIONAL - I will NOT mark as "gift" this is illegal
- Customs forms will be marked "Merchadise"
- The total amount you paid(excluding shipping) will also be marked on the form
- You are responsible for paying any customs/duties/taxes/tariffs
Also, I should be able to open amigurumi commissions this weekend. I usually post at night around 8 PM CST. I'm going to shoot for Sunday night, so look out for that!
Of course you can always buy amigurumi from my Etsy shop! Don't forget to check out my sales post too! <3