I have just recently gotten sales permission, and since I'm not prepared to sell my extra merch and such quite yet, I'll start with the custom pins that I make.
- Sales permission granted by allinia on 10/27/12.
- Prices are in USD.
- I only accept Paypal.
- I ship from Canada and will ship internationally.
- I do have a dog, but she is a non-shedding breed and does not come near my items.
- Shipping days are Monday - Friday as I work those days and am already out, with the occasional Saturday/Sunday ship depending on if I'm out.
- I am not responsible for the items once they have been shipped. Tracking can be added on, just ask for a quote.
- Prices do not include shipping/paypal fees. With my pins, I do have a flat shipping rate, so you can use those to calculate the approximate cost of your purchase beforehand.
- All pins are put into a bubble mailer. I cannot fit them into a standard envelope as they are too thick and would likely tear the paper.
- If you place a large order, it may take me some time to make up all your pins. I only have time to do them in the evenings on weekdays and on my weekends, alongside my schoolwork and other job I do. I will let you know beforehand if this might be an issue, and alert you once they have been shipped.
- I will leave feedback only after you have received your pins and have left feedback for me. Part of being a good buyer is communicating with me if you feel something is wrong with the pins or if something else happens that requires my attention, not just sending a quick payment. Even if something goes wrong and you feel the need to leave me neutral/negative feedback for whatever reason, as long as you are polite and communicate with me about it first so we can attempt to resolve the issue, you will still receive positive feedback from me.
General Pin Info
All pins are 1" in diameter. They are approximately the size of a quarter.
I use a Tecre model button machine to produce high quality buttons. All the buttons are hand-made and inspected by me to ensure they will clip on properly. They are durable and will last the standard wear-and-tear of your normal everyday activities.
1 - 9 Pins = $1.00 each
10 - 24 Pins = $0.80 each
25 - 49 Pins = $0.60 each
50 - 99 Pins = $0.50 each
100+ Pins = $0.45 each
Prices include the bubble mailer and the actual postage.
Canada = $2.00
USA = $3.00
International = $4.00
Orders with 35 or more pins get FREE SHIPPPING!
At present, these are the only pins I am offering. I am planning to take commissions for custom pins in the future, but I do not have the time to do so right now.
Do also note that I only have enough supplies on me at the moment to make about 50 pins. I will be ordering some new supplies soon (might even get some keychain parts!), but they will take some time to get to me. I will let you know if I do not have enough supplies on me to make your pins before you pay so you can choose to wait or just leave it :3