I'm planning to hopefully move down to London at some point in the future, and you know how expensive capital cities are. So I'm parting with almost all of my zukans! As stated in the title, I'm forcing myself to let go of three zukans I love dearly. Such is life. There's also some plushes and two clearfiles!
Here are the rules!
- Everything has a set price, but you are free to make offers on anything, even the three big zukans.
- Unless otherwise stated, everything is in perfect condition.
- I am shipping from the UK. Zukan shipping is $3. Anything bigger is $4.
- Payment with Paypal only, please.
- Sales permission granted by lineaalba a looooong time ago
- My feedback is here: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/skysailing/
Check them out under the cut!
Original base. Only has dust from being displayed. Will be lightly brushed before sending it out.
Original base. Only has dust from being displayed.
Feebas/Sitting Milotic line
Dust from being displayed etc.
Lucario battleground diarama- $7
Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typholsion (original release)- $14
Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr (original release)- $14
Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium (original release, Chikorita's peg is broke off inside her)- $9
Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium (NO BASE, original release, Chikorita's peg is broke off inside her)- $5
Lake Pixies diarama- $12
Large Jirachi plush, tag attached and unbent. Bell was my own addition but you can keep it if you want.
Jirachi canvas plush, tag still attached and unbent. You can keep the bell if you want.
Riolu, Lucario and Dialga Pokedolls
Riolu and Dialga are minky fabric, Lucario is rougher fabric, probably the American release. None have their tags attached. *Dialga's japanese tag is available and will be included in the package upon request.*
Jirachi mini clear file. Some warping in the corners where it was put on the wall with blu-tak. Will probably right itself after a few nights under some books.
Ho-Oh clear file, mint in package, never been removed.