All pkmncollectors rules apply, and I am willing to haggle/reduce prices on store listed items and sell here directly instead.
- Sales permission granted by entirelycliched 18 Jan 2014
- You can find my feedback here
- Contacting me via PM unless requested Is Not Okay. Same goes for editing/deleting comments or changing your mind after committing. If you're suddenly having issues, let me know. I'm a reasonable person :)
- If you ask for a quote, please commit within 48 hours or the item will be passed to the next buyer.
- I have a kittycat. He doesn't touch my 'monz, he knows better, but that does mean that pet hair and allergens are in my house so if you're strongly allergic it's likely better to not purchase anything here, sorry!
- Items come from a smoke free home.
- I may consider trades for specific TCG I'm looking for, or Dragonite/Leafeon/canvas line plushies.
- I'm new to this, so if you find my prices a bit off let me know :)
- Prices are in USD and do not include shipping or Paypal fees.
- Paypal only.
- Haggling is fine! But please don't be offended if we can't come to an agreement.
- Payment expected within 24hours of committing unless we've agreed otherwise.
- I will hold for 48 hours on request. If you'd like me to hold for longer, just ask! If it's going to be for more than 3 days or so then ideally I'd like a small deposit to hold the item. I get that payday and finding the shiny you want don't always line up :)
- Shipping for up to 25 cards is $4 + fees.
- I will ship internationally, though from Ireland this can get expensive, it depends on the size of the package as there's a HUGE jump between standard mail package and a parcel. Tracking can be provided but An Post seems to only do it up until it leaves Ireland, so generally it seems a bit pointless :(
- I can be a slow shipper. Potentially anything from 2 days to a week or so. I don't have direct access to a car and the post office is a pain to get to, so I rely on husband to do it for me.
- I try to re-use shipping materials to keep costs down but this won't always be possible. Please keep that in mind as it may cause an extra couple of dollars to be on the shipping quote if I have to pick up new stuff.
- I am not responsible for the item after it leaves my paws at the post office.