And boy is it a big, ugly number. @___@ But, while it would be horrifying if I had to face it alone, there is great news--most of you will pay a few dollars less than you bid (not including shipping, at least, though quite a few of you are STILL cheaper than what you bid even with shipping)! Hooray!
As I said, these are the final totals. Once you pay these, you're all done and your zukan will be shipped to you as soon as...well, they arrive and I sort them and get a chance to ship them. More info on these things later.
For Manectric, Arbok, Plusle + Minun set 1, Meowth/Seviper/Wobbuffet, Corsola, Starmie, Seaking, Mantine, Blaziken set, Swampert, Castform, Lileep -- (Will be shipped with Venusaur, so shipping was cheaper than it would have been!)
For Girafarig, Kingdra, Milotic (swimming), Blastoise set, Metagross set, and Donphan set.
For Torkoal and Pikachu
For Latios and Latias
For Golduck, Drapion, Pinsir, Heracross, Palkia, Ninjask, Lunatone/Solrock, and Scyther/Scizor.
For Vicreebel, both Masquerain sets, and Muk.
sonicelectronic (CAN) -- $18.25
For Aron set
shrines (?) -- $14.25 if in US, add $2.25 if international
For Regirock, Registeel, Electabuzz only, Magnezone, Regice, Deoxys (defense), and Jirachi
For Vileplume and Chatot.
For Toxicroak, Normal!Dialga, Snorlax/Munchlax, Exeggutor, Sudowoodo, Mr. Mime, Drifblim, Munchlax (alone), Turtwig, and Deoxys (attack?).
For both Glalie sets (with and without Froslass).
For Scyther only, Dusclops set (no Dusknoir), Honchcrow, and Slaking.
For Skarmory and Blaziken (alone).
For Arcanine and Walrein.
For Professor Oak and Xatu.
For Magnemite set (no Magnezone), Plusle + Minun set 2 (Stump), Crawdaunt, Eevee/Leafeon/Glaceon, and Empoleon.
For Salamence and Tropis.
scarsofsunlight (US) -- $20.75
For Kyogre, Suicune, and Mothim.
For Groudon, Sunflora, Rhydon, Typhlosion, Meganium, and Sneasel.
For Charizard, Wigglytuff, and Magcargo.
For Lickitung/Lickilicky and Deoxys (speed).
For Metagross (alone), Crobat, Machamp, and Gyarados.
For Blastoise (alone).
For Milotic (curled-up).
For Yayquaza and Happy!Dialga
For Entei. (Will be shipped with Lottochu, so free shipping! Woohoo!)
For three Deoxys!
For cloud Rayquaza.
Okay guys, my brain is about to explode from all the stress and chaos of my life at the moment (and I have an excellent headache), so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE follow all of these directions. If you don't I will NOT be a happy critter and might do some ugly Thunder attacks. Seriously, though--I have spent at least twenty hours so far on organizing this auction and I will continue working hard on it until every one of these orders is shipped out, and I would appreciate it if you could at least make my job as easy as you can.
* You have THREE DAYS to pay at the very most. If you do not pay in that time period, your zukan will be immediately offered to the next available person to pay and you'll be dealing with a grumpy me.
* ABSOLUTELY NO E-CHECKS. NONE. I am paying a huge bill here and I can't sit around waiting for the check to clear.
* Tell me absolutely as soon as possible if you will not be able to pay for your zukan, or can't pay in three days. I don't have much money outside of what I'm paying for my zukan to front, so let me know! Communicate!
* Let me know if you have any questions/comments/etc! I'll be around tomorrow answering questions and dealing with payment, as I have an online class to work on anyway.
1. First, check your total to make sure it makes sense. Ask if you have any questions about your total. I'm 99.8% sure these calculations are correct, however, after a lot of checking and double-checking for accuracy. I am human and I certainly make mistakes, though, especially when I'm tired and have a headache. Also, check to make sure I got your country right so shipping was calculated correctly!
2. Send total indicated to phoenixfreedom AT yahoo.com. I recommend copying and pasting (replacing the AT for @ and deleting the spaces, of course) for no mistakes, as "phoenix" tends to be misspelled a lot.
SUBJECT: [your username here]
In the notes, make sure your address is correct, and fill this out:
You may copy and paste your totals above if you'd like, because that's easier. :)
Allow at least two or three weeks (maaaybe more, but I doubt it) for it to get to you--it has to arrive from Japan, then I have insane amounts of sorting and packaging to do, and then it's shipping time! I might do the shipping in phases of ten or so people at a time, but like I said we'll see what happens.
Anyway, I hope this all makes sense! I'm so braindead at the moment, haha.
While I'm here, I added some Pokédolls (Pachirisu and Mime Jr) and a Buneary plush to my sales post here: http://community.livejournal.com/pkmncollectors/1693504.html
Check them out! They're super-adorable! :D
And I have an Ebay lot up now as well! Ends in a little over two days and it's an extremely low price right now: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260283983680
Thanks everyone! I'm sorry if I sound a bit cranky in this post--I haven't been getting much sleep, my school situation is kind of insane at the moment, among a number of other things. ^^; I really appreciate all of your participation, which is the only reason we were able to win this huge amazing auction. :D