I am going to be taking offers on this Poliwhirl Pokedoll with tush tag only. As I now have a MWT version, I have to let go of this swirly tadpole sadly. Hope that this little guy can go to a good home.
Poliwhirl Pokedoll - Please offer no less than $200. Free tracking will be included for offers $250 or over.
- Sales permission from entirelycliched in April 2013.
- Feedbacks: current and former.
- Shipping is from Australia.
- International shipping is available at buyer's expense. Please be aware that shipping costs can be high.
- I am not responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
- If you have questions or need a quote, please ask that before committing to buy!
- All prices are in USD.
- I ship from a pet-friendly home. For those with allergies, please make yourself aware of this before committing. No animals have come in contact with my items though.
- My room also accumulates dust.
- I will end offers either 24 hours after the reminder post or after any offers following the reminder post. The reminder post will be after 24 hours with no offers.
--- To All Gamers--- (I'm not sure if this is allowed or not, so please let me know if anything here should be changed or removed.)
Most should know by now that the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is shutting down its services on May 20th, which means that all Wi-Fi features for the 4th Gen (D/P/Pt/HG/SS) and 5th Gen (B/W/B2/W2) games will no longer be usable.
Because of this, I have decided that if anybody would like any last minute events for their games (I also have a few events from the R/S/E/FR/LG era), I am willing to help you guys out. I have access to most events that have been made available in the past for 4th and 5th Gen games, and at least one of each event from the Dream World. So if I can, I am happy to offer my services for this, but you will have to convert the time yourselves as I cannot keep track of the timezone each person lives. Click here to convert from my time to yours. This is a voluntary service that I am offering so I do not expect to gain anything out of this, and I will only do this when I'm free.
Secondly, I am looking for anybody in Japan or South Korea who plays the X or Y games there in the local language, or anybody who can introduce me to someone who plays the games there. I would like to ask them if they can get current and future local XY events when they come out, such as the Korean Olleh TV Charizards, the Korean VGC Qualifiers Garchomp (with the Garchompite item), and next month's Japanese Pokemon Center mega stone-holding Pokemon events. I honestly haven't had much luck finding someone to help with this. If you have any questions, please let me know. I also would like to make more friends (or pen pals) from there so I can learn more Japanese and Korean from them, it'll give me a good incentive to visit there someday. (Sadly, none of the Japanese or Korean people I know likes talking about Pokemon, only some of my Aussie friends.)
Anyway, pretty happy to get this guy so I thought I'd share it...
Thanks to Brian for passing me codes for this. Still got one extra unused code that I'm considering trading for a rare event.
--- GA Update ---
miniokami has informed me that all items for the Kalos Starters & Friends GA have arrived! However, due to some personal circumstances, payment 2 totals will have to be pushed back until next week. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.