- Sales permission given by entirelycliched on April 2013.
- My feedback.
- Located in Australia so international shipping can be high.
- Allergy Information: one dog, no smokers, lots of dust.
- Haggling is allowed.
- A deal can be made for multiple purchases. Feel free to let me know what you have in mind.
- Please be serious when asking for a quote. This means that if you ask and you aren't ok with a price, you should try talking to me about it to see if we can work out something. I do need these to go, but more importantly, I want to help people get what that they're interested in.
Pokemon Center Large Kyurem (~15" head to tail) (TTO) - $170
BEAMS Shiny Pikachu (MWT) - $150
DX Mewtwo (TTO) - $40
DX Munchlax Pokedoll - $90
Ichiban Kuji Pikachu - $50
Waku Waku Get Notch-Eared Pichu - $50
Ichiban Kuji Kanto Starter Prize Set - $40 OBO
They are stored in different plastics now.
Large Lottery Zekrom - $5
Pokedolls - $15 each
Sold: Torchic, Mudkip, Treecko, Espeon, Umbreon.
DX UFO Plush - $15 each
Sold: Pikachu, Shaymin.
Small-Medium UFO Plush - $5 each
Sold: Zorua, Cyndaquil.
UFO Dragonite - $35
UFO Salamence - $35
UFO Hydreigon - $15
Sold: UFO Garchomp
Assorted plushies - $10 each
Sold: Ampharos, Totodile
--- Pokemon Center Paris Vivillon ---
chromapika was kind enough to lend me their Poke Ball Vivillon to clone. I have already made several clones to start off with and I will give priority to those that have purchased from me in the past (some may need to remind me, especially if you didn't leave feedback before) and have expressed interest in this. I will pass a copy to aarux to clone more for everyone else I couldn't get around to. I've decided that I won't ask for anything in return, as long as the Pokemon you give me isn't hacked and was obtained by you (i.e. has your OT and ID no.).
So yeah, if you haven't already done so, please put your FC details in the 3DS Friend Code Exchange sheet found in this post. I (or aarux) will reply to your comment from my previous post when a Vivillon is available for you.