- I received sales permission from dewott on May 17, 2013. My feedback is here: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/salamence646/
- All pkmncollectors rules apply.
- No banned members.
- I reserve the right not to sell to you if I feel that you are untrustworthy, have had any neutral/negative feedback, or have not read my rules.
- I will ship anywhere, but do know that international shipping starts at $6 and will almost certainly end up being more.
- I ship from NYC.
- I ship as soon as possible, but I am a student, so it will probably happen on the weekend. I will notify you when your package has been sent out.
- Paypal only please!
- Prices are just for the items; shipping/material/Paypal fees are not included.
- The first person to commit to an item gets priority – not the first person who expresses interest.
- I will NOT hold an item you’re not committed to. Holding = guaranteed payment.
- Haggling is okay, but please keep it within reason! Also, if I turn you down, please don’t be disappointed.
- Some of these items have definitely been loved and played with. Please ask for more pictures if you want an item in a specific condition.
- I have a cat. He’s not permitted near anything I’m selling, but I CANNOT guarantee that your purchase will be 100% free of cat hair.
Auction! Here we have a MWT Leafeon laying TOMY plush starting at $40.
This ends in 3 days, on Wednesday, June 18,
Now for the sales!
Toy Factory Snivy - has a small hole at the base of the leg. I'm looking for $30 OBO, and I'd really prefer to cut him along the stitches and take out the horrible styrofoam stuffing to make shipping easier.
Espeon pencil topper (missing base) - $5
Flygon pencil topper - $15
Jakks Electronic Empoleon (no longer works) - $4
Jakks figures - all $3 each
Gone: Uxie, Yanma, Cherrim, Mantine
Jakks figures - all $2 each
Gone: Pichu, Scraggy, Magnemite
Gone: Reshiram, Pignite, Tepig, Sandile, Mime Jr., Plusle
Gone: Zoroark, Hippopotas, Feebas, Cherubi, Shaymin, Togepi, Kricketune
Gone: Wobbuffet, Zorua, Snivy, Croagunk
Gone: Lickilicky, Deerling, Servine
Special edition silver Hasbro figures!
Typhlosion - $2
Kyogre - $2
Charizard (right) - $4 (gash in left leg)
Blaziken - $3
Kids! All $2 each, except DX kids which are $3 each
Gone: Oshawott, DX Serperior
Hasbro figures - all $2 each
Bases - $1 each
Young Ash - $2
Dawn - $1 (arm close to falling off)
Grumpig - $4
Top row - $2
Bottom row - $1
Random figures - some are mini Jakks figures, some are broken off of pencils or Jakks pop-out pokeballs, others are FC figures, etc. All are $1 each!
Gone: Middle Pikachu
These figures are in bad shape - both Deoxys have spoiled paint,
Jakks Pansage and Woobat (turn-to-Pokeball plush) - $4.50 each
Pichu Banpresto (tush tag, no hang tag) - $8
Salamence 2004 Banpresto (tush tag, no head string, no hang tag) - $30
Umbreon Pokedoll (MWT) - $15
Leafeon Tomy Plush (MWT) - $20
Leafeon Jakks Plush (MWT) - $20
Leafeon Pokemon Center Plush (hang tag detached) - $20
Kid - $3
Tomy Keychain - $4
Stamps - $3 each
Battle Museum Figure - $4 with base, $3 without
Swing Keychain - $3
Purple/Regular Figure - $3 each
Metal Figures - $8 each
OR $50 for the lot
Attack kid - $4
Kid - $3
Pitapoke - $12
Zukan - $7
Ippai figure - $4
or the whole lot for $25
Ippai figure - $4
Kid - $4
Cup - $4
Megablok - $4
Kid - $3
Keychain - $5
Or the whole lot for $15
Deoxys, Claydol, Vigoroth, Slaking - $4 each
Zapdos, Articuno - $5 each
Phanpy - $1 (lots of paint rubs)
Clear Piloswine, clear Larvitar - $5 each
All kids are $2, except Marills, which are $1 (all kids have paint rubs)
Druddigon zukan - $5
Starter zukans - $8 each
MIP Data Carrier figures!
Blastoise - $8
Treecko - $5
Pichu Stapler (not sure if it works) - $2
Pikachu/pokeball keychain - $3
Tomy keychains - $4
Gone: Slowpoke/Slowking, Charmeleon/Onix
First and second row - $2
Third row - $3
Gone: Porygon, Kricketune
Tomys - $3 each
McDonald's figures - $2 each
Sandshrew swing keychain/figures - $2 each
Pichu and Mew figures - $2 each
Phanpy megablok - $4
Pikachu and Froakie soap figures - $3 each
Other figures - $2 each (Phanpy gone)
These are little picture viewers - when you look through them, you can see an TV episode that featured the Pokémon on the front.
Pikachu, Chikorita, and Hoothoot - $4 each
Mew sticker/sticker sheets - $2
Pikachu notepad - $3
Unopened BW TCG binders - $10 each
Unopened booster deck set - $10
Legendary dogs mini card binder (holds 60) - $5
Grumpig settei - $8
Freebies! 1 for free, + 25¢ for each additional one.
Gone: Pokémon Center bag, Lucario sticker
Sorry just to post sales, but I've got a HUGE FJ box coming in a few days and promise to make a post that's a little more interesting. I'll get to all quotes/questions in the morning since I'm about to fall asleep on my computer. :)