I've been experimenting with Pokémon Time Art and Shrinky Dinks lately, and today I bring you the first results! Yes, you can buy them!
Each of these is for sale! $5 each + shipping.
These are the backs. Due to a printing error, these charms have the same picture printed on the back, but in much lighter color. This won't happen in all the future reprints, so call these a rare-error first edition? LOL.
These four Heliolisks are also for sale. They were my very first ones so they're a bit warped, the black parts are much darker, and the ones with a blue background were a test for background color (I prefer white). These are only $3 each. They are single sided.
I WILL DO MORE DESIGNS IN FUTURE. If you don't like any of the Pokémon above, feel free to suggest what you would like to see/buy in my next batch! But please only comment if you think you might buy one - suggesting a Pokémon does not equal to committing to buy it when it's released, but please, if these charms are too expensive for you or you simply are not interested in them, please don't request a Pokémon to be made, as it would only be a waste of time for me :(
Now for all sales details:
- I was grandfathered sales permission in 2007
- Feedback is here: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/dokurog
- I ship from Italy, shipping is $4.50 to Europe and $6 for the USA, and stays the same even if you buy multiple charms. I cannot ship these in a regular envelope sinche they're thick, that's why shipping is so high, sorry!
- Paypal only
- I accept trades: http://www.crowmonster.com/plasticclaws/wanted/official/
- I can make as many charms as you wish! They will never be sold out, I'll just have to re-print them! Keep in mind that since they're hand-cut and baked/shrinked, each charm is slightly different from the others, making them a bit unique!
- CHARM CARE: they're NOT waterproof, and while rather resistant, they WILL scratch with intensive use. They're meant to be a collector's item rather than an every day use item (of course you CAN wear them or use them as cellphone charms, but keep in mind they will get ruined over time, as for the time being I have no way to put a protective material over the printed part, sorry).
Thanks for reading!