Also, if you have an order pending with me you'll get reduced or free shipping if something here catches your eye!
* I take Paypal for all orders, and concealed cash in some situations. (I will only allow concealed cash for orders of $10 or more not including shipping.) I prefer NOT to take E-checks.
* I may take up to a week and a half to ship. I generally ship within two or three days. Just keep in mind that I am a college student who has no license and it sometimes takes me a while to get to the post office, as I do not drive yet and have a busy schedule. I am very reliable with shipping things out, however, and I have many satisfied customers on pkmncollectors. If you are in a hurry to get your item, let me know and I can rush to ship it. :)
* I ship internationally! Let me know if you're somewhere else other than the US. International shipping generally costs a few dollars more than domestic shipping.
* I will hold items for three days IF AND ONLY IF you have bought from me previously and it was a positive experience. All others must pay within twenty-four hours or your hold on the item expires. I may budge from this in rare circumstances, but I have had a lot of problems with people backing out of things or taking forever to pay. I'm sorry to be so strict about this.
* I DO appreciate bartering! If you want to make an offer, please feel free! These prices aren't set in stone. :)
* Please contact me here or at my e-mail address if you have any problems with your order. My e-mail is phoenixfreedom AT yahoo.com, and I check it compulsively.
* I might trade under some circumstances, but I am only looking for the following: Vaporeon Pokédoll, Japanese 17" Eevee plush, Totodile 1/1 plush, Marill 1/1 plush, giant plush in general (especially Lapras and Tyranitar), any Eevee or Mew DX plush I don't have already, and that's...really about it. D: You can offer if you have quite a few Japanese plush, though--I do have others I'm after but I'm not as interested.
* Charmander 12" plush. A bit loved, but very soft and nice to give hugs to. :D -- $5
* Very old, rare 6" Blastoise plush. In fact, this was the first Blastoise plush ever released--all the way back in 1997! Excellent condition with all tags intact! -- $12
* Skymin Pokédoll. From my collection, absolutely pristine condition with tag. -- $18
* Pikachu 6" magnet plush. Brand new, excellent condition. I'm tempted to keep it, so grab it before I do decide to do that! He'll sit on your refrigerator if you let him. 8D -- $7
* Torchic 6" Hasbro Plush. Loved and has a few small marks on it (they would probably come out with a gentle wash), but still very soft and has lots of love to give! -- $4
* Chikorita 6" Hasbro Plush. Used but excellent condition! -- $4.50
* Corphish 6" Hasbro Plush. Used but very good condition! -- $4.50
* Taillow 6" Hasbro Plush. Loved fur, but still soft and nice anyway! -- $4
Have some bunnies before I get all electric rodent-ish on you. 8D
* 8" Jakks Buneary plush. No hang tag, but excellent, soft condition otherwise! -- $5
* Plusle and Minun Medal-Winning Plush. Very rare and sought-after! Sooo soft and new with tags, too! Last time I sold these guys they went for $22 each. -- $14 each or both for $26
Or buy all four Plusle/Minun plush for $50! A great start to your Plusle and Minun collection or some great additions to an existing collection. :D
* Pichu 5" Magnet plush. He'll sit on your fridge! Totally cute and soft, also tempted to keep this guy! Too much adorable, orz. -- $8
* Hasbro 6" Pichu. New with tags, really soft! -- $5
* UFO Catcher Pichu of unknown origin. A tiny bit loved (I'd say he's very good condition) and no tags, but just look at that smile! -- $7
* Pichu 3" squish keychain. So squishy, and what a cute pose! He's running! -- $4.50
* Happy older 7" Pikachu plush. Missing his nose, but otherwise excellent condition with tags! He's a smiley guy. :D -- $6
* Little older Pikachu plush. Excellent condition with tags! -- $5
My few remaining zukan! All new or completely mint condition.
* Sunkern/Sunflora -- $3.50
* Gligar/Gliscor -- $4
* Exeggcute/Exeggutor -- $4
* Rhyhorn/Rhydon -- $4
Or take them all for $10! A nice start for your zukan collection. :D
* Eevee kids -- $3
* Raichu TOMY with mark on back of his head. -- $1
* Clefairy Lollipop Holder -- $1
Buy all the above picture items for $7. :)
* Brand new battle museum figures in bags -- $1 each! Available: Hoppip, Graveler, Clear Slowpoke, Chansey, Pineco, Smeargle, Hitmontop, Blissey, and Bellsprout making a funny face. Buy all for $7!
* Brand new pencil toppers -- $1 each. Available: Claydol, Vigoroth, and Slaking. Buy all three for $2!
Or buy all of the above picture items for $8!
* Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard shoes! Very old, children's size, but in brand new condition. Awesome item for any Charizard collector! I will only ship these within the US because they're kind of heavy (it'll be about $4 to ship them First Class and $2.50 for parcel post~). $5 or make an offer.
Okay, these are obviously just very very general collection photos where you can't see even close to everything, but I wanted to give you guys an idea of just how large of an undertaking it will be to post a full out collection post. Of course, I won't be doing that yet as I eternally have things in the mail and I'm not sure I'm ready to tackle that task. ^^;
This is the Poképlush chair. I should be sitting there to go on my laptop, but...well...the bed suffices? ^^;
...I am getting more Mew and Eevee plush in the mail. .___. And I have one Mew DX plush on that chair above, so yeah. No more room.
Also, I'm sad you can't see my Eevee TOMY plush there! He's hidden. He's my favorite Eevee plush I own so far.
LOL, box of two hundred bubble wrappers and items waiting to be packaged and go out in the mail. Also, see that giant Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres card? That's signed by the director of the Pokémon anime, who was at Anime Expo this year! :D
randomflavor, stiiill no Dragonite. ;___; Why you do this, USPS? WHYYYYYYYYYY T_____T