- Sales permission granted by entirelycliched on 22 SEP 2014
- All pkmncollectors community rules apply.
- My feedback: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/raymence/
- No banned or non-members and anyone who has negative feedback
- Paypal only
- I live in a clean and smoke-free home. I have a pet gerbil that usually doesn't touch my items. But be aware that gerbils lose tiny hair if you're allergenic.
- the price of the auciton does not include paypal fees or shipping. The winner has to pay for all of that.
- Prices are in €.
- Payment is required within 24 hours after I give you a total when the auction is over.
- I'll ship your item out when payment is cleared. This can take several days.
- Please bid in increments of 1€.
- A bid is only valid if you respond to the highest bidder.
- The auction starts at 20€.
- Feel free to ask for more information! :) But please do so in a timely manner so that I have the time to react.
- Shipping is from Germany. I ship worldwide.
- Shippig costs:
Rest of Europe: 29,99€
Zone 3: 35,99 € (includes USA and Canada, among others)
Zone 4: 42,99€
- These prices include cargo insurance and tracking.
- If not mentioned, just ask what category your country is in.
- If anybody can point me to a cheaper shipping service, please do so. I wasn't able to find a cheaper shipping possibility. I am stunned myself how expensive it is for a big box. And I am not able to seperate the stuffing from the body in order to save shipping.
The auction ends on Sunday, 9 NOV 2014, at 8 pm UTC.
Here's the timer:
Overall, it's in very good condition. the stuffing is not clumped. You can manage to make it sit properly if you try. The wires in the wings and antennas are not broken. All claws are perfectly white. The eyes are in great condition, too. No problems with the stitching.
In the first picture you can see a grey spot on the snout. It's NOT on the plush, only in the picture. Apparently my camera messed up.
There are two very tiny spots on the bottom between its legs. Of course, those can't be seen when it's sitting.
The tush tag is intact. There's the name of the previous owner written on it.
I already have one, so I really hope this Dragonite finds a new lovely home - rather here than on Ebay! :)