· I received sales permission from entirelycliched in 2013.
· Here is my feedback: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedb
· I ship from the Netherlands and will ship internationally. I accept PayPal only. Please include your username and what you bought in the note. And don’t forget your address.
· I am not responsible for items lost in the mail.
· I will let you know when I shipped your figure(s).
· PLEASE let me know if you are committed in buying or if you’re just asking for a quote. If you don’t say you are committed or ask if I want to hold any items for you, the items will stay available for others.
· I will hold items for 48 hours when asked. I can also hold them longer but then you have to be sure are committed in buying, otherwise I will have to leave negative feedback.
· Prices are in USD and do not include shipping or PayPal fees.
· I don't accept haggling at the moment, sorry.
· You can ask for more pictures!
Shipping starts at $2.50 for small items. Anything that is smaller than 3.2 centimeters will fit in a bubble mailer. This counts for most Tomy figures. Bigger items have to be shipped in a box. This is a shipping rule in my country because packages smaller than 3.2 centimeters will fit through the letterbox.
Shipping starts at $2.50
Shipping a box (max. 2KG) is $11.34 within Europe and $22.68 worldwide.
Tracking is available, but it is more expansive. You can ask if you're interested in tracking.
These are all the newest figures I got. You can find their prices here in the link:
Mint in pack figures:
Close-ups from other figures:
Clear figures Sold: Arceus
Battle pose figures Sold: Venusaur
Other Tomy figures that I have left:
These are all $3 each (or less, depends on condition) Sold: Mew, Giratina origin, Clefable, Porygon, Shaymin
$15 each (point of Magmar's nose is damaged and it has some scratches and painloss on its nails)
Gastly $30 (I beleive it's authentic, but you can ask for more pictures to make sure)
Magmar (much better condition then above) $25
Nidoqueen (2x) $45
Keep in mind that some of these figures have painloss or damage. I can take closer pictures upon request.