I haven't formerly introduced myself to this community due to laziness and procrastination!
Since being more of an active collector now, I will have more time to purchase some of my ultimate grails or customs when the time comes.
So, here's a little about me before I get into the photos:
1. I'm 19 years old, from Ireland and I've moved to the United States a year ago.
2. I've pretty much been obsessed with Pokemon ever since I can remember.
3. My dad, being a travelling business-man, would buy me Pokemon merch from the states whenever he was away on business.
4. I had a few pokedolls from when my parents visited New York City but I have MANY figurines, games and cards.
5. When Black and White was released, I was slightly disappointed with the game and character designs (besides my beloved Minccino), that I thought I was growing out of Pokemon. I was so wrong.
6. When I saw Fennekin for the first time released on the Internet, I was already back in the game and began my collection once more.
7. It wasn't until I moved to the States and worked for Toys R Us that I began to collect many many plushes. Too bad, I was fooled and bought lots of bootlegs.
8. Now I know better and I'm beginning a strong Pokemon Center plush collection.
9. I do create my own Pokemon poseable dolls on DeviantART.
10. Pokemon is the reason I will be studying animation and character design when I attend SCAD in the fall.
This is before my serious collecting:
All of my Tomy and Toy Factory plushes on top.
(ignore Totoro, Hamtoro and Greymon plz) There are some booties that I'm keeping on the top shelf and my Quilava, because there is no original plush for him.
My own Gogoat and Shiny Zoroark dolls:
And, Question: Is my Jakks Azelf a bootie? or just messed up?