I'm looking for the Dragonite cards from the new JP Emerald Break series. I did have some of these ordered however there was an issues (see story below!) so now I need the Dragonite cards from this set, particularly the holo ones. Please get in touch, I'm a very sad bear!
Also still looking for a Dragonite Pokédoll Keyring!
Next up, I have a few quick TCG sales for you. I somehow managed to pull ALL of these cards from one tin?! I clearly should've bought a lotto ticket that day too.
- Sales permission granted by entirelycliched 18 Jan 2014
- You can find my feedback here
- Contacting me via PM unless requested Is Not Okay. Same goes for editing/deleting comments or changing your mind after committing. If you're suddenly having issues, let me know. I'm a reasonable person :)
- If you ask for a quote, please commit within 48 hours or the item will be passed to the next buyer.
- I have a kittycat. He doesn't touch my 'monz, he knows better, but that does mean that pet hair and allergens are in my house so if you're strongly allergic it's likely better to not purchase anything here, sorry!
- Items come from a smoke free home.
- Prices are in USD and do not include shipping or Paypal fees.
- Paypal only.
- Haggling is fine! But please don't be offended if we can't come to an agreement.
- Payment expected within 24hours of committing unless we've agreed otherwise.
- I will hold for 48 hours on request. If you'd like me to hold for longer, just ask! If it's going to be for more than 3 days or so then ideally I'd like a small deposit to hold the item. I get that payday and finding the shiny you want don't always line up :)
- Prices do not include fees and shipping unless otherwise stated.
- I will ship internationally, from Ireland.
- I can be a slow shipper. Potentially anything from 2 days to a week or so. I don't have direct access to a car and the post office is a pain to get to, so I rely on husband to do it for me.
- I always ship in a bubble mailer, even for cards. It's much safer!
- I am not responsible for the item after it leaves my paws at the post office.
M Charizard EX - $35
Secret Rare Heracross EX - $15
Venusaur EX - $3
Blastoise Holo - $4
And some more recent ones:
Primal Groudon EX - $15
M Aggron EX - $10
You can also combine with any of my sales on my permanent sales page here! Prices and listings were just updated :)
And now, on to my story... I participated in a pre-order claims on the community for Emerald Break from a seller I love and trust :) The cards were shipped in two batches as it was the cheapest way and the first one arrived very promptly. The second, however.... Took almost a fortnight longer and arrived in the dreaded "we broke your stuff" bag D: But wait, it gets worse...
Cut for pictures & the rest of the tale!
So this is the bag it came in, quite clearly stating it was damaged in transit...
So when I opened that and opened the envelope, only one card holder. Ok, I figure. This was only going to have 4 tcg so maybe they're all in teh same one. NOPE. And look closely at the envelope...
Upon closer inspection, you can see that the envelope wasn't ripped open or torn in transit, it's quite plainly been sliced right open with a pair of scissors! And not even on the seam of the envelope either, they cut the top of it off completely! I don't know what planet they're living on, but that does not seem like "accidental in transit" damage to me... I know that they can inspect packages but they have a separate bag for that.
So some cheeky bugger snarfed my Dragonite cards, and that's why I'm on the hunt for more :)