I did not expect so many comments to come in for this giveaway and I find it really fun to read the stories. Actually, I feel like it is more take than give so I decide to add a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place for the prize, feeling generous. The rules and the ending time will not change. I will pick a number and the 4th place would receive 2 reverse foil cards. Then, I will pick a number from the rest and the 3rd place would receive 1 holo rare card. Likewise, 2nd place would receive 1 alternate EX card. Finally, the grand prize of this Shiny Rayquaza will be awarded to our 1st place!
I accidentally click on "spam" when I want to expand the comments so the comments got deleted. But do not worry because I keep track of all comments in my gmails. So, all previous comments count automatically. Just thought you guys would like to know why the comments disappeared. :/
I am just putting a list of the usernames for comments I received in the Questions/Concerns part. Please let me know if you do not see your names and I would add you to the list from there. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
I have got the Shiny Rayquaza promos from Japan. The simple fact is that you would find either a "0" point or "1" point card in each pack from Emerald Break set. You can then send 3 "1" point cards to receive a Shiny Rayquaza promo. So, I really appreciate the help of chocolate_chip without accepting any gratuity. So, what else would be better than a giveaway across the community? Thinking of the approaching release of the Roaring Skies, I would love the share the joy for card collection with everyone.
1. One sealed Shiny Rayquaza card will be the prize of this giveaway.
Edit: oops, I forget the most important part here. I would generate a random number using my calculator (lol) based on the total comments I receive at the end of the givaway to decide who the winner is.
2. Please leave ONE comment per person in the thread I am gonna make with title "Shiny Rayquaza Giveaway" of this post (without replying to the others before your comment) in the following format. Otherwise, it will be deleted without further notice.
Edit: oops, apparently we have another misled wording here. You do not need to make a new comment in the post. Just simply reply to the first comment thread I made is okay. Thank you.
Card(s) you wish to see printed in Roaring Skies OR an anecdote you have heard of or experienced related to Gen 3, which can either be something happened in your collection, game, or other Gen 3 related.
I would love to see Moltres printed in Roaring Skies because this poor bird needs more love without getting printed in Emerald Break. (lol)
When I played original Emerald, I skipped a step in the walkthrough so there is no Rayquaza showing up when I went to the Sky Pillar. (lol)
3. The giveaway will be ended on the Sunday of the release week, which is May 3rd at midnight US EDT. Here is a countdown timer for this giveaway in case that there is confusion.
4. I will send the card from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. The card will be included in a big toploader in a bubblemailer. There will be no tracking for this card since it is not for selling/trading.
5. Card will be sent on or before the release date. Remember that I would have finals on that week so the real delivery time may vary.
6. Have fun!