- All PKMNcollector rules apply.
- I received sales permission from entirelycliched on June 08, 2013.
- Feedback here: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedb
- I ship from California, USA and use USPS as my preferred shipping service. I am new to shipping overseas so please bare with me and I will try to get you an accurate quote.
- I am not responsible for any lost or damaged items in the mail.
- I only accept Paypal payments. Please send payment as "goods", include your username and what you purchased in the note section.
- Shipping and fees are not included in the prices, please ask for a quote before purchase.
- Once committed to a purchase, please try to pay within 24 hours of receiving a final payment quote.
- Backing out of a committed purchase may result in negative feedback.
- I can hold something for you up to 24 hours.
- Trades may be considered, post a link of your sales/trades post or check my wants list here: http://kayeechu1993.livejournal.com/947.h
- Please dont edit your comments, if you need to add or change something, reply to your post.
- I only sell to PKMNcollector members and not to banned members.
- Please ask questions in the questions and comments section.
- Please leave feedback after you receive your items and I will too~
- Please do not bid until all threads are up, thanks!
I have also updated my sales post with a few more items. You can combine shipping!
I am also auctioning off the Mega Tokyo Charizard Poncho. Starts at $100, mint condition with hangtag.
Then, is the Pokemon Center Bags Auctions!
Each bag will start at $5, with the exception of more common ones starting at $1 and special ones at $10.
Auctions end on May 9th, 2015 at 3pm Pacific Time.
No sniping but if there is a bid war near the end, the auctions will extend 5 minutes until no more bids are placed.
The pictures show the front and back if 2 photos and its the same on both sides if one photo.
The bags came folded and have been kept as such. There may be some sticky residue from the pokemon center tape from the previous owner. All are in pretty good shape though!