Here is a preview. I have patches, shoe badges, Rumble U figures and a goomy mascot!
Please be sure to read my rules!!
-Sales permission granted by areica96 on 1/23/15.
-My feedback is here.
Shipping and Payment
- Shipping from NY, USA.
- Shipping via USPS, first-class with tracking is required. Priority available upon request, at an additional cost. Shipping starts at $2.50.
- I may recycle shipping supplies!! This makes shipping cheaper for you. Please be aware that you may receive a mailer that has been opened before, reused, and resealed shut. You are welcome to request a new mailer, at additional cost. If I have no mailers on hand, the materials fee will be calculated into the shipping cost.
-Tag protection or cardboard backing protection is an additional $0.50 materials fee
- Please note that at this current time I am only shipping within the US. Shipping to a US middleman is OK. I am new to sales and want to be able to provide tracking at a reasonable cost to you. The only exception to this rule is if you are outside the US and have sold to me in the past. In that case, I owe you and will do my best to accomodate you. :) Please allow extra time for shipping, however ^^*
-Allow 1-2 weeks for shipment. Ideally it will be sooner, but please keep in mind I am new at sales, and I work full time. I am, however, online every day or every other day to answer questions and update you.
- All prices are in USD. They do not include shipping or fees, those will be added on and calculated with the final total.
- Payment via PayPal only.
- Payment is due within 24 hours after the final total has been given to you. Backing out of a commitment will result in a negative. No holds and no payment plans
- I come from a home with one cat.
- Items are sold as is, what you see in the image is what you get. Consider all items used unless stated otherwise.
- Please feel free to ask for more pictures, but understand that it may take me a few hours to get them to you.
- Mention kittens in your paypal note when you send payment, and I'll send you a free sketch as thanks for reading my rules so carefully :)
Commenting and Purchasing
1. By committing to something or bidding on my sales post, you acknowledge that you have read the rules and agree to them. If there is a rule you do not understand, please ask about it before inquiring further. If you break the rules, you may be subject to a negative feedback.
1a. Please mention peanut butter in your comment to demonstrate that you have read and agreed to my rules. If you are bidding on an auction, please mention it only after you win.
2. I reserve the right not to sell to anyone, for any reason.
3. Priority for a straight-sale item is given to the first person to commit to an item and demonstrate that they have read my rules. The only exception to this rule is if the person committing falls under Rule 2. PKMNCollectors rules dictate what is and is not a commitment. Conditional commitments (eg. "Committed if total is under $20") are okay.
4. Asking for a quote does not hold an item.
5. No haggling please, unless the item is marked OBO.
6. I cannot be held responsible for items lost in the mail. Once I have shipped the item, it is out of my hands.
7. Purchases $15 and above may require that the user has 5+ positive feedback.
-Bid in increments of $1
-Reply to the latest person who bid
-Any bids placed in the last 5 minutes extend the auction by another 5 minutes, until 5 minutes have passed with no bids.
-Please be courteous with your fellow comm members and try not to place last minute bids.
-If you win, payment is due within 24 hours of your final quote.
Please click any of the pictures for a bigger version of the image :)
First, I have a few items for straight sale.
This is a Pokemon Pocky-type candy. Not opened. As you can see there is a sticker on the back with a translation of the ingredients, covering up the back of the box. No idea how well it will come off. The box seems in good condition, though. Might be nice for a starter collector or snack collector. :) $5
Now.. Onto the Auctions!
Please note auction end time is this Saturday, May 30 at 8:00 PM EST (New York time). Countdown time is here!
Persian kid is for size ref only, not for sale. Again, click images for full size glory
Umbreon and Espeon large embroidered patches. These are totally MIP and were very hard to find and acquire!
Smaller Umbreon and Espeon badge-style patches. MIP.
Sylveon small embroidered patch. MIP. Starts at 10.
Umbreon and Vaporeon shoe badges. They are made of rubber and meant to go in the little holes in crocs I believe. A really unique item, and really detailed! Hopefully you can see it in the image but you can see Umbreons cute little mouth XD. MIP. Each starts at 10.
Also, might as well plug my wants, please click right here for wants :).
Thanks everyone! :)