I've been into Pokemon since way back when the anime first aired in the USA
My DX plush of Minccino, Cherrim and Fennekin (and a cameo appearance from my Sailor Moon prize Luna)
My 3 fave Eeveelutions and Fossil pokemon.
More plush goodies including more of my Chillarmy-army. My Serperiors + Servine, Espurr + Meowstic and a dash of blue amdist the gray and green from Mudkip.
Figure shelf, which is mostly the USA Tomy releases on the bottom (with a Cinccino and Furret phone strap)
Top shelf is one of my N prize figures, my zukans, two clay-sculpted fanmades (the Rampardos from an artist alley booth and the Froslass which I made myself) and some of my BW trainer-related merch (Skyla & Elesa Mate figure charms and the N/White and Skyla/Elesa fastener charms)
And top shelf, which is the other N prize figure, a hoarde of kids and my three prized plush of Froslass, Furret and Braviary.
I don't really have any set rules to my collecting style, but there are definitely a few Pokemon / Trainers that I pretty much buy anything I find of. (Minccino, N, Hilda (White), Serperior, Espurr, Skyla)
That being said, my extremely wanted/grail list is the following:
- Anything Braviary / Rufflet (outside the movie plush I own)
- Anything Froslass (outside the I Love Ice Type plush I own)
- Anything Furret (outside the Pokemon Time items and Kid I own)
- Anything Dunsparce (one of my top 5 pokemon and I have yet to find anything for it)
- Other items from the Espurr Wanted line outside the plush
- The Patchwork Plush Minccino
- Anything Klefki (outside the Tomy figure I own)
- and probably a million other things I cannot think of right now.