EVERYTHING STARTS AT $5 EACH!
- I was granted Sales Permission on 9/19/14 by entirelycliched. Feedback here.
- I ship from California, USA to anywhere accepted by USPS. Shipping starts at $5.75 for US, $9 for international and goes up depending on size/weight. For USA buyers, I will ONLY use Priority rate shipping for these auction items (Ugh USPS price hikes)
- My Sale rules and community rules apply.
- Bids of $1 USD increments or higher only.
- DO NOT EDIT/DELETE YOUR COMMENTS! If you need to make a correction, just reply to your own thread.
- All auctions end at 10pm PST Monday June 8, 2015. Countdown timer is here: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150608T22&p0=900&msg=Fuzzy+Figures+and+Minicots+Auction%21&swk=1
- No sniping; 5-minute extension rule applies.
- Winners must inform me of their shipping location (USA zip code or country) within 36 hours after the auction ends, and winners must send payment within 36 hours of totals.
- Anything can be combined with items from my sales post! You must be bidding on this thread in order to have a hold until your final quote after June 9. (Also even though my usual sales has minimum $15, I'll make exceptions for auction winners XD)
Minun, Whimsur, Spinda, Skitty, Blaziken, Deoxys attack, Deoxys defense, (Rayquaza was sold separately),
Togepi, Slugma, Wobbuffet, Chikorita, Feraligatr, Hoppip, Phanpy, Larvitar, Celebi, Ho-Oh,
Jigglypuff, Meowth, Meowth blue base, Pikachu, Venusaur, Squirtle, Flareon, Snorlax
Lapras Mint in Package (MIP), Psyduck MIP, Charmander MIP, Swampert MIP, Kyogre MIP
These fuzzies were made by Banpresto wayyyy back in 1997 and are all still in AMAZING condition!
Alakazam, Drowzee, Hypno, Caterpie (4), Metapod, Butterfree, Venonat, Kakuna, Beedrill (2)
Paras (2), Parasect (2), Oddish (2), Gloom, Vileplume (2), Dugtrio, Nidoran M, Nidoran F, Marowak, Cubone
Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Pidgey (2), Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath (2), Arbok
Squirtle (2), Wartortle (2), Blastoise (2), Vulpix (2), Charizard
Back sides of everyone
(Note unlike the small fuzzies there is more aging on these, some have marks etc as well)
Fuzzy figure BOXES! Each box holds 2 figures, as shown here. For the small fuzzies, since the large ones don't fit obviously. The Pokemon you can put into these boxes are completely interchangeable. I have 8 of the ones that say "Part 1" (I forgot to put 2 in the pic ^^;) and 19 that say "Part 2". Claims on these boxes will be done AFTER THE AUCTION FINISHES, and here's how it'll work:
-You may claim 1 box FREE for every 3 small fuzzy figures you've won
-Any other claims will be $1 each (ex: you won 4 figures and want some boxes, you would be able to claim 1 free box as long as they're available and have the option to claim additional boxes at $1 each)
-Be prepared to pay any additional shipping costs that may be necessary in order to ship the boxes. This is much less of an issue for US shipments because of the flat-rate (As reference, for US shipments, 2 boxes fit comfortably into the starting $5.75 flat-rate, $6 flat-rate can easily fit 4, $10 weighted box can fit all 27 boxes)
-ALL claims including free claims are first come, first serve after the auction is over and I have set up the claims post.
-Each claim is a COMMITMENT. Backing out of the claim after you have made it will result in negative feedback.
And finally the usual plug for my sales post :3 Lots of updates as always!
Click here or the image below to go to my sales page!
( Splash's PokeSales post! )