It took me over an hour but I finally got all the Tarot cards from the GB packaged and ready to go.
Here's the shipping totals for everyone:
(I'm hoping by tagging user names that everyone will get a notification. If I don't hear from you by tomorrow, I will send out messages to let everyone know about this post.)
pikachux The Lovers — U.S.A. (23188) - $3.50
Please send payment to screamingeagle2007(AT)comcast(DOT)net with your user name in the messages section. Then comment here that you have sent payment. I will cross off the names above as payments are received.
Update:I shipped out all the packages I received shipping payment for on Saturday. All the ones within the US got tracking. I'm not sure why because I didn't ask for it and I think that's usually an additional $1+. But...YAY! Tracking! So, I just added all the tracking numbers to the paypal payments. :) /update
I know a few people were concerned about the shipping cost. I wanted to make sure the tarot cards didn't get damaged during shipping so they are protected by cardboard and bubble wrap. This makes the envelope considered a small parcel instead of a letter.
Two cards from the GB were not claimed so they are available for purchase for $1.65 + shipping and fees.
Justice is sold! Tower is still available!
And, for the first time in years, I am opening up art commissions! :D For this grand re-opening, I'm offering free shipping on all orders.
- I'm offering 3.5 by 2.5 inch art cards for $10 each.
- If you'd like an additional character on the same card it will be +$5.
- Will also consider trading art for TCG, Topps, or other items from my wants.
- You get the choice of regular black lineart or colored lineart (all examples below have colored lineart...in the future, I might charge extra for this since it's more work for me).
- I would prefer to draw Pokemon or other animal-like characters. If you want a human (ie - Pokemon trainder) drawn, there will be an additional fee.
- Personal characters are allowed.
- You can request particular themes, poses, etc.
- Please let me know if you want the card positioned landscape (like Mega Absol below) or portrait (all the other examples below) or if it doesn't matter.
- Please let me know if you'd like the character shiny or normal colors. (This doesn't really need to be decided until you approval the sketch.)
- Payment is due before I will start your commission.
- Once payment is received, I will sketch the art card. Then I will take a photo/scan and send that to you. You can ask for small changes (this does not me asking me to redraw the whole thing.)
Here's a few recent examples:
You can see more examples on My deviantArt Account.
I am opening 9 slots (one card per slot) (but will open 9 more if there is enough interest. 18 will be my max at the moment so I don't get overloaded). You may purchase as many cards as you'd like.
Slot 1 - Available
Slot 2 - Available
Slot 3 - Available
Slot 4 - Available
Slot 5 - Available
Slot 6 - Available
Slot 7 - Available
Slot 8 - Available
Slot 9 - Available