- Sales permission granted by entirelycliched on 22 SEPT 2014.
- My feedback: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/raymence/
- No banned or non members
- Paypal only
- Prices are in USD and don't include fees, shipping or shipping materials. I’ll always try to recycle shipping material though.
- Items come from a smoke-free home. My pet gerbils don’t touch my items. But they lose tiny hairs; allergic people beware.
- Wordwide shipping from Germany once payment is cleared
- I’m a slow shipper. It can take several days or one week.
- Once a package is out of my hands at the post office, I’m no longer responsible for it in case it gets damaged or lost. If you want tracking, please inquire.
- I'll reply to all comments in the order they were left. Commitments won't get priority over quotes.
- Payment is required within 24 hours after I gave a total.
- If payment is not sent within time, negative feedback will be left and I’ll pass on to other people that are interested.
- Asking for a quote is fine. In case of a quote, please tell me within time if you’d like the item or not.
- Don’t back out of a sale after you’ve committed to something. Otherwise, I’ll have to leave negative feedback.
I have the following cards up for sale / trade.
They are sorted by color like this: 1. German cards 2. English cards 3. Korean cards
Condition of the cards varies from used to mint. Most are in very good condition.
Duplicates of some cards are available.
I'm pretty sure sparkly Magmar is fake (if it isn't, let me know).
The Korean cards have a different backside than European / American cards. Not sure if they are legit? They do look very well made. There's a picture that compares the backsides of the cards.
Trade: I'd generally like a common card for a common one, an uncommon for an uncommon one and a rare one for a rare one.
Sale: Trainer cards are 0,10 USD, commons are 0,20 USD, uncommons 0,50 USD each, rare or holo ones 1$ each
Exception: Cards with very thick left border on the left are 0,50$ each
1. GERMAN CARDS
2. ENGLISH CARDS
3. KOREAN CARDS
My wants: When it comes to a trade, I'd trade for any card I don't have yet. I don't care about specific languages. However, I like best cards of Rattata, Raticate, dragons, eeveelutions, dogs and cats. I'd like cards with a similar good condition to the ones I'm offering.