As for my special offer, I will be providing a 30% discount on any items you purchase from my flats sales, TCG sales, or remaining settei if you end up winning an item from this auction. Please just remind me after the auction if I forget to apply the discount to your extra purchases!
Important Auction & Shipping Info:
- I was granted sales permission on December 1, 2013 by entirelycliched.
- You can find my new feedback here and my old feedback here.
- Once you place a bid, you are committing to an item if you win it. Backing out of a commitment will result in negative feedback so be sure to ask questions well ahead of time.
- Please do not edit or delete your posts as that may result in negative feedback. If you made a mistake or some technology malfunction happened, just let me know.
- No sniping! If a bid is left in the last 5 minutes of the auction, the time will be extended for an additional 5 minutes until a full 5 minutes have passed when no bids are placed.
- Payments should be made within 24 hours of the end of the auction. If you need an extension, please let me know well in advance.
- This auction will end on Saturday, July 18 at 4PM EST.
- I ship from the US and will ship internationally.
- I have to use a 14 1/4in x 19in padded envelope to ship these pages. I will charge $2 to cover partial cost for the padded envelope (yes, these envelopes cost more than $2 and I have to buy them individually) plus the cost of shipping which starts at $3.14 in the US for three pages. Since the package weighs too much to be passed as a flat, international shipping starts at $8.50 for three pages. I will also insert a piece of cardboard (free of charge) to keep your package flat during shipping. If you don't mind folding your page to lower the cost of shipping, let me know and I will provide you a quote for that. To sum up the shipping and packaging costs: shipping to the US starts at $5.14 and international shipping starts at $10.50 (plus PP fees). Please do not bid if you're not comfortable with these prices.
The backside of each page is shown directly below the image on top.
Back Cover/December 2010 - Starts at $5 (features Arceus, Meowth, Cyndaquil, Monferno, Grotle, Pikachu, Piplup)
November 2010 - Starts at $6 (features Shaymin, Infernape, Ash, Rayquaza, Regirock, Regigigas, Giratina, Dawn, Brock, Nidoking, Luxray, Monferno, Piplup, Pikachu, Cyndaquil)
October 2010 - Starts at $5 (features Staraptor, Ash, Buizel, Pikachu, Chimchar, Darkrai, Gliscor)
September 2010 - Starts at $6 (features Manaphy, Grotle, Chimchar, Toxicroak, Mewtwo, Nidoqueen, Electabuzz, Lucario, Infernape, Pikachu, Zangoose)
July 2010 - Starts at $5 (features Deoxys, Ash, Turtwig, Roserade, Monferno, Grotle, Brock, Pikachu, Dawn, Happiny, Piplup, Croagunk, Pachirisu)
June 2010 - Starts at $5 (features Buizel, Pikachu, Ash, Jirachi, Manaphy, Gastrodon, Krabby, Crawdaunt, Meowth, Brock, Dawn, Piplup, Azurill, Wailord, Wingull)
May 2010 - Starts at $8 (Zapdos, Moltres, Ash, Pikachu, Ambipom, Dawn, Mesprit, Brock, Happiny, Buizel, Latias, Latios)
2008 Cover - Starts at $5 (features Chimchar, Turtwig, Buneary, Croagunk, Pikachu, Piplup, Pachirisu, Palkia, Dialga, Mime Jr., Aipom)
2008 Back Cover/December 2008 - Starts at $4 (features Croagunk, Toxicroak, Starly, Luxio)
November 2008 - Starts at $8 (features Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Giratina, Raikou, Bronzong, Pachirisu, Cubone, Stunky, Croagunk, Pikachu, Noctowl)
September 2008 - Starts at $5 (features Happiny, Chansey, Blissey, Pachirisu, Buneary, Pikachu, Munchlax, Shinx, Riolu)
August 2008 - Starts at $5 (features Riolu, Lucario, Turtwig, Croagunk, Piplup, Happiny, Pikachu, Skitty, Drifloon, Combee, Plusle, Minun)
April 2008 - Starts at $8 (features Buneary, Lopunny, Absol, Groudon, Salamence, Garchomp, Pikachu, Empoleon)
May 2008 - Starts at $5 (features Piplip, Prinplup, Empoleon, Chingling, Hippopotas, Bonsly, Pachirisu, Pikachu, Wooper, Buizel)
January 2008 - Starts at $5 (features Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Gallade, Yanmega, Ambipom, Staraptor, Infernape, Pikachu, Luxray)