I did a display poll over a year ago, and everyone seemed to like it, so I thought I'd do it again! Also I really like seeing other people's collection displays ^^ A few of the questions are changed around a bit.
1. How do you display your collection?
2. Do you display figures/flats/plush together or separate them?
3. Do you display rarer pieces differently?
4. Do you have cuddle plush on your bed?
5. Does your display match its surroundings or does it stand out a lot? (I.e. do you have it on a shelf with other things or is it the focal point of the room?)
6. If money/space were not an obstacle, how would you display your collection? (Basically: what's your dream display?)
7. Have you ever bought a piece of furniture specifically because of your collection?
8. Do you anticipate and make room for new items or do you just re-arrange when the items come in?
9. Do you have multiples of the same thing? How do you display those?
10. Post a picture!