Multi purpose post AHOY!
1) I won my first auction on Y!J though Noppin. I admit, I have NO idea how to pay. Do they email you with an invoice after the find out how much the shipping to them is? Btw it was these lovelies
! I am way too excited. I fell in love with that Dialga the first moment I saw him on DialgaFTW. x3 And it was just a bonus to get the one with Piplup in it!
2) I have received sales permission and have set up shop. It's not very big yet but I'll add things as I get them! I do live out near the Alderwood Pokemon Center Kiosk and I'm heading up there this week with some friends and might pick some things up to add! :) Click on the picture to go to my permanent shop thread.
3) I have a custom My Little Pony Flaaffy that I received in a trade back when I was making custom ponies. Would it be looked down upon if I offer her up for trades on my shop? I do not collect Flaaffy and I was going to gift her to a friend but they seem uninterested as well. I know she would find a better home here. So I thought I would ask. :)
4) I'm just waiting on some items in the mail and then I'll be doing a collection update in a week or two! Zekroms, Dialgas, Treeckos, Piplups, and more! I love too many Pokemon. Hehe. I can't wait to show you all what I've amassed! :)
5) I have a custom up for offers!
:D I've recently found my old supplies and started making Littlest Pet Shop customs again. I found a Meowth that I had started and thought I would finish it up and see how well it would do. I've also got a Furret, Flaaffy, Eevee, and Pikachu in the works that I'll also be putting up for offers once they are complete. I'm doing these with "Pokemon Time" style eyes because I think they are just too precious!
Click on the thumbnails for a larger picture.
Granted sales permission by 07/02/11 by dakajojo
! You can find my feedback here
Base was a basic feline. I removed the tail, added a wire and sculpted over it with apoxie clay. "Wiskers" are also apoxie clay with a wire root. Coin is just apoxie what was glued on. Painted with acrylics and sealed with 3 layers of matte. Eyes and coin were sealed with gloss. Its a little taller than a kid figure.
Offers start at 10$, and I will stop taking them in three days. :)
Edit: I packed up the Meowth, and it weighs about 3oz and it would be coming from 98052 in the US for those that would like to check on shipping first! :)