Click the photo below to warp to the 50+ Plush Auction!
jessie_grace89's GA ends this week, still quite a lot of Banpresto and Pokedoll need BIDS!
I'm looking for Deputy services that is basically like SMJ but without the horrible customer service/mistake proneness. Here are the good points of SMJ that I absolutely love:
- Being able to credit check/verify your credit card for xxx amount AND having that as being your bid limit x5.... all without charging your credit card.
-Uses all new packing materials to ship in without additional charge (only thing they charge is the price of the actual box they ship in).
- Has a USA-based warehouse, making shipping to the states buttloads cheaper
- Even if you are late in Payment, you are still able to continue placing bids on auctions and making shop orders
- Doesn't charge you for Paypal's transaction fee
- Storage maximum of 3 months (USA), 2 months (Japan) before they start autoshipping stuff (they don't even charge you for late shipping).
- Ships off your items first, then bills you the shipping invoice later.
- Not e-mail based deputy
- Cheaper than Noppin fee-wise
Yeah... I guess it's practically impossible to find a deputy that has all the benefits of SMJ. I found one that definitely has the lowest commission fee (5% ofauction - so a 10000 Yen auction win has a 500 yen commission fee versus$50+ everywhere else- win vesus the tier-based fee system), but they wouldn't accept either of my credit cards and they don't do Paypal at all. If anyone is curious, http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/
Maybe perhaps I'm the type of person who is more for service offerings thancustomer service? Granted the customer service wouldn't have bothered meat all if they were at the top of their game all the time, negating theneed for me to contact them myself about why the hell a 9 Pokemon plushlot cost $50 Internal shipping. INTERNAL SHIPPING (+batch to the USA) or why does it cost $15 internal shipping for a 145 gram plush.
Many times, I actually do feel bad asking so many questions about why is this like that, or why are you charging me this and that. But on the other hand, it's completely in my right to ask why did they flagged my 20-40 Pokemon plush lot for autoshipping as SOON as it got to the warehouse. They admited it's their mistake/fault, but they still held me accountable for the lovely $230 EMS shipping to my house in Florida while my family is on a month-long vacation. Okay I should probably stop now before it becomes a repeat of one of my posts back in early July @_@
ANYWAY DOES ANYONE HAVE AWESOME DEPUTY SUGGESTIONS? :D Please do not suggest the following:
-Japaioca Market (or however you spell it)
I do prefer a deputy that isn't e-mail based as I am pretty much a sniper bidder. I'm also looking for one that works for Rakuten Auctions as SMJ glitches all the time for those =__=
Also! What deputy is your primary deputy that you use and why? :)
Everything will be shipped tomorrow unless otherwise stated.