Hi there people!
As some people were interested in me doing charms out of the aluminium foil I have found in a Korean grocery shop, I have taken the time yesterday and today to make them. If you don't know what I am talking about, take a look here: http://pkmncollectors.livejournal.com/11001411.html
It was some hard work, since I had to cut them out, then put them with tape from both sides, cut out again, then laminate them and well...you probably know the rest. Never have I tried working with aluminium foil, since it rips very easily. I had very much fun with these, I hope my hard work on these pays out! <3
Talk about weird random merchandise! XDNotice and Rules!
- Sales permission by dakajojo
- I have done so far the first batch only, I have multiples
of every Pokemon and I did just the first to know, if there will be any interest in these.
- What you pay for is the laminating, straps and rings I have paid for and some extra for the hard work I have put in.
- The rings around the straps are loose purposefully, so you can manage them yourselves when you get them :)
- I will save you on packaging for these (they will be inside a christmas card, so they won't break), you will just have to pay for the charms, shipping and fees.
I have worked on these as best I could (and will if there will be more interests), but it might happen that you will see some bubbles from the laminating, which I can't control. Almost all of them I did for now have no bubbles (or barely noticeable).
- No haggling please!
- You can see the rest of my rules and combine shipping with other items I sell on my sales page: http://hebislilmarket.livejournal.com/1994.html( Collapse )
Thank you for taking a look! <3