I also have this adorable Eevee plush pillow from last year's Eevee Collection! I tried checking eBay, Pokevault etc. to find out its current value but I found none for sale, so I have no idea how much it's worth. :'> That's why I decided to put it up for offers!
I'm going to start offers at $65 because that's roughly how much I paid for it. I will end offers once they die down. And if you think my price is too high, please let me know. c':
- Sales permission from denkimouse in late 2008
- I ship from Finland and only accept Paypal payments
- Feedback can be found here.
Before the Pokemon Center website closed and stopped selling their merchandise, they had a grey scarf with the different forms of Deoxys on the ends of it. I cannot even find an image of it on the internet. If anyone knows what I am talking about or has a photo, I'd love some info on it. Thanks.
I started loving Pokemon as soon as it came out. I'd buy all the merchandise I could get my hands on, and this continued through Gen 2. As Gen 3 came out, I got bored with the collecting, and only played the games. When Gen 4 came out, I pretty much got rid of all the merchandise because I just wasn't interested anymore. I still played and loved the games though.
Then Gen 5 came out. It sparked something inside of me and I wanted to start collecting again, but unfortunately there isn't anywhere around here that sells Pokemon merchandise anymore, which is why I'm so glad I've found this community :)
Here are the things I have left from when I first started collecting - not very much I know :/
These were bought for me by a friend when I wanted to start collecting again :)
And these are what I've managed to pick up from my local Tesco - the only shop around here that sells ANY Pokemon stuff :(
And that is my (small) Pokemon collection! I'm hoping I can find loads of stuff from this community to add to my collection and hopefully it will keep on growing! I'm also looking forward to getting some X/Y merchandise :)
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
( Collapse )
This will be my last sales with my current layout, so it will be closed until next month after this week. :) Hopefully the newer layout will be more helpful to people looking for specific pokemon.
Also wondered if anyone would like this espeon kid sculpture I made a couple years ago. It's based off the standing kid and I don't really feel like keeping it anymore.
Note: Sorry about random sizing of images, one set is from an old sales post and the other are new haha
* Sales permission granted by denkimouse on 07/06/11 (7th June 2011)
* Feedback here (please excuse the lackage, I did have quite a full one in the old feedback system!)
* All pkmncollectors rules apply
* Prices are in USD
* I ship from the UK worldwide
* Prices do not include shipping & paypal fees
* Payments through paypal only
* I'm willing to hold items for 72 hours
( Collapse )
Feel free to ask any questions!
So today my boyfriend texted me while he was at work saying that he got me a surprise. And he said "I hope you like it" which totally had me off track of what he possibly got me. Thinking it was something weird.
So, as everyone else here I also jumped on the bandwagon and been getting the new Pokemon rumble U figures. BUT I was only able to get 4. The last 4 at my GameStop before they were sold out EVERYWHERE. Yesterday I called my closest GameStop askin if they got more in and they did. The guy said they had a lot. (A 20 min drive later) we arrived and I was ready to buy a whole bunch. I went in asked the guy and he said "a guy literally just came in and bought them all" I was pretty upset...but there was nothing I could do.
So today! My boyfriend came home and being all sneaky like he got my surprise and this is what I see!
He got me a whole box of them!!! It was a pretty AMAZING surprise. xD
Now more pictures under the cut and see what I got. :D
( Collapse )
I'll warn you though- I'm a picky buyer.
What I want:
-Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam kid cards
Please only offer these to me if you have all 3 of them. :)
Looking to pay about $3 or 4 shipped.
Feel free to offer:
-Wobbuffet and Abra line flats
-Charlie Chaplin merchandise (comment if you actually know who this guy is without googling it please. I'm curious how many know. XD)
I leave feedback for the sellers once the package comes in. :)
All community rules apply, you guys know how what to do. I'm gonna go lay down and pass out after a 10 hour drive.
I found a lot that I was wondering of someone would like to pay and do the shipping for if I did the spreadsheet and ga formats. I'd like to claim Litwick. This would be my first GA, but I think it is small and simple enough to do. :)
I was looking for none of these. They are all for sale/trade.
Prices/policies under the cut.
(There's also other things under there also, TCG stuff and a clear Terrakion tomy!)
( Collapse )
I'm Keo and I do sweets customs of pokemon 8D I've changed up the look for a while currently as well. I am at the moment ONLY offering the new design for commissions, so no ice creams or the older design/sweet trains - if you are interested in those though just let me know!
I am opening a total of 5 slots with 3 auctions of the parfaits cups listed here ^^ This time I tried a more complicated design to minimize since I wanted to use Chocolate this time \o/
My General Gallery of All past works to get an idea can be seen here on my Facebook Page: Melody Virus.
( Collapse )
ALSO I was wondering if anyone on this community attended Fanime/Japan Expo this year? ;w; There's a pokemon artist/s that I'm looking for...but can't for the life of me remember, I am hunting down your art *~*
- All PKMNcollector rules apply.
- I received sales permission from entirelycliched on June 08, 2013.
- Feedback here: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/kayeechu1993/
- I ship from California, USA and use USPS as my preferred shipping service. I am new to shipping overseas so please bare with me and I will try to get you an accurate quote.
- I am not responsible for any lost or damaged items in the mail.
- I only accept Paypal payments. Please send payment as "goods", include your username and what you purchased in the note section.
- Shipping and fees are not included in the prices, please ask for a quote before purchase.
- Please include your username and what you bought in the payment note.
- Once committed to a purchase, please try to pay within 24 hours of receiving a final payment quote.
- Backing out of a committed purchase may result in negative feedback.
- I can hold something for you up to 24 hours.
- Trades may be considered, post a link of your sales/trades post or check my wants list here: http://kayeechu1993.livejournal.com/947.html
- Please dont edit your comments, if you need to add or change something, reply to your post.
- I only sell to PKMNcollector members and not to banned members.
- Please ask questions in the questions and comments section.
- Please leave feedback after you receive your items and I will too~
- TOMY Gligar Laying Plush MWT - $30
- TOMY Laying Weavile Plush (Worn Hang Tag) - $30
- Lucario - Not for Sale
- US Version Eevee Pokedoll - $30
- US Version Flareon Pokedoll - $30
- US Version Jolteon Pokedoll - $30
- Leafeon Canvas Plush (Tush Tag Only) - $80
- Eevee Necklace - Not for Sale
- Snivy Head Pillow/Cushion - $20
- Pignite Jakks Pacific Plush MWT - $8
Cyndaquil Walky Plush - $45
Lucario Pokedoll, 2005 Jap. Version (Hang Tag Only) - $30
Miltank Kutakuta MWT - $240 or OBO
- Cleffa Kutakuta MWT - $150 or OBO
- Aipom Kutakuta MWT - $50 or OBO
- Snubbull Kutakuta MWT - $50 or OBO
- Pikachu Kutakuta (Tush tag only) - $60 or OBO
- Pichu Kutakuta (Tush tag only) - $60 or OBO
- Bandai Mudkip Button Plush (Tush tag only) - $50 or OBO
- Marill - Sold
Eevee Movie Kid - $10
For any of the figures below, buy 4 and get 1 free (cheapest one is free)!!!
-Be aware, some of these figures may show signs of wear.
-It would be nice if you could include a link to the picture of the figure desired to simplify things.
Kids: Tyranitar, Donphan, Loudred, Drapion, Gliscor, Luxray, Machoke, Machamp, Golem, Rhyperior, Magmortar - $5 Each
Kids: Sharpedo, Crawdaunt, Wobbuffet, Golduck, Tentacool, Seaking, Spinda, Torkoal, Togekiss, Staravia, Gengar, Mime Jr. - $5 Each
Kids: Munchlax (Wave), Munchlax (Eatting), Weavile (X Arms), Weavile (Cross), Weavile (open mouth), Ninjask, Tangrowth, Growlithe, Gabite, Salamance - $5 Each
Clear Kids: Girafarig, Plusle, Laying Pikachu - $8
Attack Pikachu - $6
Kids: Plusle, Minun, Rampardos, Raichu, Blastoise, Venasaur - $5
Clear Feraligatr, Attack Blaziken - $8
Kids: Blaziken, Swampert, Sceptile, Piplup, Torchic, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Infernape, Monferno, Chimchar - $5
Kids: Mew (Disco), Mew (Sitting), Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Groudon, Azelf, Uxie, Rayquaza, Celebi, Shaymin - $5
Kids: Regice, Darkrai, Palkia, Giratina, Heatran, Deoxys, Deoxys Speed Form, Entei, Suicune - $5
Large Torchic MIP - $10
Mcdonalds Monferno - $4
Giant Cyndaquil - $15
Large Ho-Oh, Moltres, Infernape - $10
Moveable Large Figures - $10
Rock, Paper, Scissors Mini Figures - Registeel, Plusle, Torchic, Charmander, Munchlax, Weavile - $8
Small Figures: Munchlax, Treeko, Makuhita, Loudred, Sealeo, Spheal, Trapinch, Turtwig, Delcatty, Mime Jr., Cherrim, Poochyena - $4
Freebies: Manaphy (Missing thing on his head)
Poliwag Stamp - $6
Kyogre Rolly Figure - $3
Zoaroak Boat Figure - $3
Groudon Keychain - $5
Turtwig Eraser - $4
Clear Tomy Figures: Shaymin, Bulbasaur - $8
Pikachu (missing tail) - $3
Small Figures: Arceus, Swampert, Staraptor, Blue Munchlax, Clear Deoxys, Pink Munchlax, Palkia (W/ Base), Deoxys, Palkia, Deoxys (Kneeling), Dialga, Gliscor, Torterra, Manaphy, Woobat, Grovyle, Registeel, Weavile, Bulbasaur, Munna, Dugtrio, Zapdos, Kyogre, Tailow, Deoxys, Latias (Clear) - $3
Freebies: Rattata, Weaviles (Pegs on feet)
Staraptor - $2
Clear Kadabra - $4
Clear Pikachu - $5
Clear Arcanine (FCS Figure?) - $10
Torchic (W/ Accessories on head) - $5
Piplup - $3
Farfetch'd - $5
Angry Pikachu - $2
Chikorita - $3
Pichu Charm - $3
Tomy Figures: Lugia, Ho-Oh, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Zoroark, Zorua - $5
Mew (No Base) - $3
Pearly Zorua - $10
Tomy Figures: Torkoal, Azumarill, Garchomp, Swampert, Typhosion, Quilava, Chimchar, Electivire, Ludicolo, Squirtle, Pichu, Torchic, Walrein, Meowth, Treeko, Roserade, Plusle - $5
Groyvle (No leaf on head) - $2
All figures below are MIP with paper inserts:
Solid Colored Keychain: Ho-Oh, Celebi, Jirachi, Lugia, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos,
Clear Colored Straps: Ho-Oh, Celebi, Jirachi, Lugia, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos,
Solid Colored Straps: Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Weavile,
Clear Colored Keychains: Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Weavile,
Figure with Magnetic Opening Pokeball and Coin: Pikachu,
Pose Figure w/ Sticker: Entei, Raikou, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan,
Attack Figures w/ Sticker: Ho-Oh, Kadabra, Wailord, Lapras, Scyther, Skarmory, Banette, Skitty, Medicham,
Chou Get: Giratina,
Platinum Chou Get: Giratina,
Pikachu, Piplup, Pachrisu, Buizel,
Resin Cubes - Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Munchlax, Spoink, Mew,
Phone Straps: Pikachu,
Attack Zukan: Tropius, Munchlax, Regirock, Registeel, Mew,
- Pokemon Cards - $1 each, Energy Card (Holo) - $3
Pokemon Battle Stadium - $50 or OBO
Legendary Trio and Zoroark Handkercheif (Mint with Sticker) - $30 or OBO
Lucario Shopper Clearfile - $20 or OBO
Fire Starters Pouch - $50 or OBO
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Clearfile - $10
Pikachu Card Pouch - $5
Turtwig Pouch - $15
Pokedoll Stamp Multi-Case - $35
Dialga/Palkia Stylus - $8 each