It’s time. Time for me to make my mark. It’s time for me to move on from PokeDoll collecting outside of favourites, and so the epicosity that is the PokeDoll Chain has now been taken down, and each doll catalogued and photographed, and now is your chance to possibly own them. In this lot I’ve got classic dolls, hard to find dolls, even oldschool PlushPlush! Every single one of them are up for auction. So help me help you by helping... you? Rules and Info:
- Sales permission granted in 2008 by lineaalba, my feedback is here.
- All standard pkmncollectors rules apply, and as such: be respectful to one another!
- All prices are in USD + PayPal only.
- I do own a cat and a flock of chickens -- only the cat is let inside ;) These have all been living on a chain on my ceiling for years out of her range, but keep in mind that even though the utmost care will be taken there might still be some very small traces of cat hair on the dolls from taking them down for sale and packing.
- These come from a smoke free household.
- For starting prices of each doll please check the bidding thread! You can also check the master list of PokeDolls for sale with starting prices here.
- Base shipping is $16
out of Australia for one plush (0g-500g) to the USA via airmail; will ship anywhere.(For more than one I’ll provide calculations, but it’s not entirely cheap thanks to Australia Post)
- All auctions will end on Monday the 20th of January at 12pm Australian EST (GMT+10). Click here for a countdown!Big Important FAQ:
Q: Hey Cally are you selling your Porygon2 and Psyduck PlushPlush?
A: Nope. And don’t push me for it please, because they’re special to me and going to stay with me for life. Just because the rest of my PlushPlush are being sold doesn’t mean all of them are.
Q: What are the condition of these?
A: Very good for 99% of them, they’ve been a part of my collection for quite a long time (2006 onwards), and a lot of newer dolls were even hand chosen by me on my trips to Japan. Any that have piling or aren’t as good in their condition will be denoted with an asterisk. None of them have stains or tears or fading of any sort, but ones with piling or are a bit more loved up from previous owner(s) have been thoroughly washed and brushed to try and revive their pile as best I could.
Q: Do they have their hang tags?
A: No. About 80% of them came with them, but due to how I displayed them I took them off and stored them for safekeeping — only catch is that those tags are now in storage in my roof, a busted shoulder, and the Australian summer I’m hardly inclined to go into my roof in 40C weather just to find the storage container they’re in, sorry :( Every one, except for Wailord, has their original tush tag sewn in though!
Q: Why are you selling them?
A: I’m basically moving on! Just keeping the dolls I love the most, or are very attached to, but it’s just time to focus just on favourite Pokemon and my TCG collection.
Additionally: life. A car purchase is on the horizon, as is moving.
Q: The shipping costs so much, why is this?
A: It’s out of my hands. Australia Post is not a cheap service for overseas parcels but it’s the only one we’ve got that isn’t a courier service and I can guarantee that’s much more expensive. Please keep this in mind!!! The only thing in my control is my handling charge which covers the cost of postage supplies and actually getting to the post office.
Anything else - please ask in the question thread below! ALL THREADS ARE NOW UP! BIDDING IS OPEN!BIDDING IS OVER!( Collapse )
Happy bidding! And thanks for looking!