Hello fellow Pokemon fans!
I haven't formerly introduced myself to this community due to laziness and procrastination!
Since being more of an active collector now, I will have more time to purchase some of my ultimate grails or customs when the time comes.
So, here's a little about me before I get into the photos:
1. I'm 19 years old, from Ireland and I've moved to the United States a year ago.
2. I've pretty much been obsessed with Pokemon ever since I can remember.
3. My dad, being a travelling business-man, would buy me Pokemon merch from the states whenever he was away on business.
4. I had a few pokedolls from when my parents visited New York City but I have MANY figurines, games and cards.
5. When Black and White was released, I was slightly disappointed with the game and character designs (besides my beloved Minccino), that I thought I was growing out of Pokemon. I was so wrong.
6. When I saw Fennekin for the first time released on the Internet, I was already back in the game and began my collection once more.
7. It wasn't until I moved to the States and worked for Toys R Us that I began to collect many many plushes. Too bad, I was fooled and bought lots of bootlegs.
8. Now I know better and I'm beginning a strong Pokemon Center plush collection.
9. I do create my own Pokemon poseable dolls on DeviantART.
10. Pokemon is the reason I will be studying animation and character design when I attend SCAD in the fall.
This is before my serious collecting: ( Collapse )
And, Question: Is my Jakks Azelf a bootie? or just messed up?