Hello everyone! ^^
So after watching tcg openings on youtube again, I crave for more Pokemon cards lol. So I wanted to ask for some card trades in case someone is interested!
Especially for people who are interested in collecting cards in different languages since I am from Germany and thus have some German cards.
First of all, I am not a hardcore card collector, so the most I have to offer are mainly commons and uncommons!
* I was granted sales permission by entirelycliched on 01 DEC 2013.
* My feedback can be found here: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/j_ule/
* All pkmncollectors rules apply.
* I am not responsible for lost packages in the mail.
* When trading something, we will add the respective shipping costs and then devide them by 2.If you have another method in mind that you are more comfortable with just let me know and we can discuss. :)
Now let's get to what I have:
I have a lot of doubles from the Secret Wonders set
(all in German) - I am too lazy to list all of them down, but if you're interested in cards from this set - mostly commons and uncommons, then just let me know and I will see if I have them :)
I also have two holo doubles from this set: Ludiculo and Roserade
I also have some uncommons and commons from the Team Rocket set (most of them first edition!)
- Dark Wartortle (English, uncommon)
- Dark Weezing (German, rare, first edition)
- Dark Vaporeon (German, uncommon, first edition)
- Ekans (German, common, first edition)
- Dark Dragonair (German, uncommon, first edition)
- Dratini (German, common, first edition)
- Drowzee x2 (German, common, first edition)
- Dark Flareon, (German, uncommon, first edition)
- Ponyta (German, common, first edition)
- Rattata (German, common, first edition)
- Magnemite (German, common, first edition)
What I am looking for:
- Bellsprouts and Weepinbells
- commons and uncommons from early sets (team rocket, Neo sets, e-reader sets!)
- Natu and Natu half-art from Roaring Skies set
- these cards:
Here I also have a link to my favorite artwork cards I am interested in too:http://j-ule.livejournal.com/8228.htmlThe cards I am trading are all near mint-mint and I'm also looking for cards in that condition.