2005 is roughly when I began collecting, starting with a hasbro talking Pikachu plush. I was 6 years old. I grew up on the show rather than the games- I actually never played any until platinum and explorers of sky, which I got in 6th grade for hannukah. Pikachu was my fav Pokemon from the start :)
This is my collection is 2006!
And here's what it looks like in 2017-
Everything you see is actually less than half of my collection. A tiny bit more is in that closet (there's another shelf in there that isn't visible from that angle), but about 50% of my collection is in boxes under my bed. I don't like a cluttered or messy room, so I'm picky about how much stuff is out on display. That being said, when I have my own house I will dedicate a secret little office room to my collection and have ALL of it on display.
I don't actively collect anymore, I stopped a few year ago. However, I still buy Pokemon plush and figures for special occasions here and there and collect the TCG.
And here's some info about me in case you guys are interested :)
- 18 years old
- Favorite type is grass, followed by electric, psychic, ghost, and flying
- Favorite region is Hoenn, followed by Kalos and Johto
- Favorite Pokemon include Pikachu, Mightyena, Houndoom, Sceptile, Bayleef, Celebi, Latias, Latios, and Espeon (I could go on lol)
- Favorite bad guy team is Team Magma
- Favorite show is House
- Favorite band is Green Day
- Favorite animal is a fox
- Favorite high school classes were gym and art
- Favorite college classes have been anything that's literally not chemistry. Chemistry can burn in hell
-Favorite main Pokemon games are Emerald, Platinum, Black/White, X/Y, and Sun/Moon
- Least favorite region is Unova
- Don't hate any Pokemon, but I'm not a fan of Hoopa and I also really don't like Cilan and Iris from the show
- Least favorite animal is a pig
- Least favorite Pokemon games are Soulsilver/Heartgold, Black/White 2, and ORAS :(
- Starter pics are Charmander, Chikorita, Treecko, Turtwig, Snivy, Froakie, and Rowlet
- Team Valor
- Just became an EMT, with future plans of serving in the IDF as a military medic and then becoming a PA
- Dog person (still like cats, but super allergic)
- New puppy named Remy
- ENFJ personality
- Have a tattoo of Lati@s on my back in tribal style (not noticeable as Pokemon unless you're a fan)
- Have a business making perler sprites on etsy (PokePerlerPalace is my store)
- Have a sister also on the comm - fluffyfurret
- Have a retired anime collection... haven't watched anime since middle school but it's a cute collection ;A;
That's about all I can think of! If you have questions, or want to respond to some of the info I posted feel free :D I love discussing favorites and least favorites!
And here's a link to my store! Thanks for looking <3