Has anybody had experience with Rakuten ラクマ (aka fril.jp) and could help me out? There's some items i would like to enquire about, even though im using a japan vpn, Im unable to register an account due to japanese sms verification. I would appreciate any kind of help! :)
Also adding to my previous post: https://pkmncollectors.livejournal.com/24281399.html
Im looking into/for MIB tomys from the DP series, inparticularly Clears, Movie promotions, 7/11 specials, Battle scenes and rare replaced ones (like Gardevoir, Wailord: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/MC_Fourth_Generation )
I hope you are all doing well, I'm opening up for 2 commission slots for simplified plushies!
What Are Simplified Plushies?
Simplified plush are 3 to 4 inches (sometimes 5 inches) hand sewn plush made from 2 sided patterns, with no elaborate patterning. They have many flat 1 sided pieces that are used for the more complicated details of the plush. They have plastic safety eyes instead of embroidered eyes. These plushies will only be made of felt.
* For Aditional examples of simplified plushies click here
* Every Simplified Plush will be $70 plus shipping and paypal fees
* You can also add a pink or red bow, or a bell for an additional $1
* In addition to the traditional eyes I use I also have Albino, Sparkle, and solid color eyes available. I always go with what works best for the design unless specifically asked.
* Payment is due for them in full when the plush is finished :) Unless a payment plan has been arranged
* You can commission 1 plush per slot but may claim as many slots as are available.
* WIP Photo updates available upon request otherwise, I will try to keep this post updated with my progress
Slot 1: yoshineko33 - zamazenta
Slot 2: jadekitty777 - shiny nickit
***All slots are full***