So, I'm getting rather sad looking at all the drawings and things I've done over the past few years sitting in a stack on my desk. I've decided that many would be better off in other homes where they could be displayed and appreciated. So, without further ado, away we go!
- Sales Permission granted by SKDarkDragon on July 8th, 2015.
- Feedback link here- http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/eboncharizard/
- All community rules apply.
- I will not sell to banned/non members.
- Prices are in USD
- Prices do not include shipping/ PayPal fees.
- I only accept PayPal at this time.
- Payment is due within 24 hours once we agree on the final product.
- I ship from Michigan.
- I currently do not ship internationally (If you are international, ask for details and I will see if it is an affordable option).
- Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail in an envelope for all artwork. For the envelopes I will be using, the USPS shipping rate is $5.75 per envelope- they arrive within three days and are well protected from bends.
- I do have other shipping options that cost less, such as manila envelopes, but these are far more likely to get damaged, and I cannot be held responsible for replacement if you use this option.
- I will ship your piece as quickly as I can when it is finished.
- I will message you when your piece ships.
- I am NOT responsible for anything once it leaves my Hands
- For custom drawings, price will vary from piece to piece, depending on complexity, time, etc.
- If you are reading my rules, put the word Bodhran in your comment.
- I will send you a picture of a rough sketch before finishing the piece.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for me to finish your piece. They should be done sooner, but I do get busy (if circumstances don't allow me to get it finished in that time frame, I will let you know first).
- I come from a clean, smoke-free home. I have three dogs (I keep them away from my collection) and two snakes.
- I will accept trades for Items from my wants list here- http://eboncharizard.livejournal.com/1654.html
- Haggling is okay to an extent, just please remember these aren't plushies I put in a box- each one has hours of work behind it.
- For more examples of my work, feel free to visit my DA- kingdragonart.deviantart.com
All are various sizes/scans were cropped- ask about sizes for info! :)
Chansey and Growlithe- $10
Shiny Zapdos Real Life (Based on Kingfishers)- $15
Real Life Chatot- $15
Shiny Mega Gengar (colored pencil)- $20
I also am willing to sell pieces off of my Deviantart that are still in my possession (Other Pokemon, and Monster Hunter stuff ahead!)- www.kingdragonart.deviantart.com
I'm also opening three slots!
Thanks for looking! Stay tuned, I have a big update planned within the next few weeks!!! :D
Good night everyone!